PDA

View Full Version : Recruit Ranking Changes

Matt3467
11-30-2017, 08:58 PM
Just wandered over to 247 and noticed a few changes in the rankings of our recruits. Looks like 2 of our previous 4 stars dropped to 3 stars (Mayden and Mason) while 2 others picked up their 4th star and replaced them (Fabian Franklin and Crumedy). Surprised though to see Mayden drop; although, I suppose if he were committed to Fla he would have gained a star instead.

BB30
11-30-2017, 09:25 PM
Just wandered over to 247 and noticed a few changes in the rankings of our recruits. Looks like 2 of our previous 4 stars dropped to 3 stars (Mayden and Mason) while 2 others picked up their 4th star and replaced them (Fabian Franklin and Crumedy). Surprised though to see Mayden drop; although, I suppose if he were committed to Fla he would have gained a star instead.

Eh he was. 4* before the start of season haven?t really checked in on how he?s doing or watched recent tape but it?s fluid and kids get bumps and dropped down throughout their senior year. So possibly after more film came out on him someone at scouting sites saw something in new film they didn?t like.

Wouldn?t worry about it he?s a legit qb regardless of if he has 3 or 4 stars.

dawgs
11-30-2017, 09:27 PM
Scout got dropped fro the composite the other day, which might explain the changes. Scout as a crootin service is pretty much dunzo.

Shake 'n Bake
11-30-2017, 09:43 PM
Yeah I think it?s because scout got dropped,which sucks because it ups the rivals chunk of the equation, and rivals hates Mississippi kids

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2017, 10:46 PM

Trace Sorley was a 3 Star

Bothrops
12-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Eh he was. 4* before the start of season haven?t really checked in on how he?s doing or watched recent tape but it?s fluid and kids get bumps and dropped down throughout their senior year. So possibly after more film came out on him someone at scouting sites saw something in new film they didn?t like.

Wouldn?t worry about it he?s a legit qb regardless of if he has 3 or 4 stars.

Mayden threw his 2nd interception last weekend....for the season.