PDA

View Full Version : TSUN network is made up of morons

Apoplectic
11-30-2017, 08:18 PM
if i were them i would have released this during our coaching search to force on us exactly what those dumb 17ers ended up doing - hiring the only douche that would take the job. this penalty-eve drop does nothing....except maybe taking a shot at don mullins.

what's their point in all this? deflection? no one is going to be talking about this by noon tomorrow - it's all going to be "The University of Mississippi Receives Most Penalties Short of SMU Death Penalty"

By monday - "15 Scholarship Players from 2016 Will Transfer"

By July 2018 - "Tom Mars Buys Oxford Square"

Coursesuper
11-30-2017, 08:32 PM
Cultish Clanish.

Dawgpile
11-30-2017, 08:49 PM
They were afraid of more heat from the NCAA about leaks.

No doubt the whole Leo/Kobe saga that OM spun in the media created a response from the NCAA that was either they did/would add to the coming sanctions if OM didn't plug the holes.

They laid low with spin until they knew the sanctions were coming and more couldn't be added. We heard, what 2 weeks ago, about Godfrey's MOAB? Now notafan blows his load too? Sad...It's their death rattle.

NCAA was loaded for bear (pun intended) with OM. I think the sanctions are going to be on the 'harsh' end of the spectrum.

RougeDawg
11-30-2017, 08:52 PM
if i were them i would have released this during our coaching search to force on us exactly what those dumb 17ers ended up doing - hiring the only douche that would take the job. this penalty-eve drop does nothing....except maybe taking a shot at don mullins.

what's their point in all this? deflection? no one is going to be talking about this by noon tomorrow - it's all going to be "The University of Mississippi Receives Most Penalties Short of SMU Death Penalty"

By monday - "15 Scholarship Players from 2016 Will Transfer"

By July 2018 - "Tom Mars Buys Oxford Square"
And water is wet. They have always been a bunch of asshat morons

Political Hack
11-30-2017, 08:57 PM
The fact they just admitted to disclosing information about the COi, which is supposed to be confidential isn’t going to sit well with the NCAA long term. They’ve declared war.

Should be fun to watch two administrations I don’t like beat the ever living hell out of each other. Personally, I couldn’t have orchestrated a more satisfying finale than what we’re about to see over the next few years.

BB30
11-30-2017, 08:58 PM
They were afraid of more heat from the NCAA about leaks.

No doubt the whole Leo/Kobe saga that OM spun in the media created a response from the NCAA that was either they did/would add to the coming sanctions if OM didn't plug the holes.

They laid low with spin until they knew the sanctions were coming and more couldn't be added. We heard, what 2 weeks ago, about Godfrey's MOAB? Now notafan blows his load too? Sad...It's their death rattle.

NCAA was loaded for bear (pun intended) with OM. I think the sanctions are going to be on the 'harsh' end of the spectrum.

Yep was starting to think penalties would be severe but not completely crippling. After today I am left with zero doubt they are about to get sent back to the stone ages. They are about to be able to field a team that would struggle in NAIA ball. Tomorrow is going to be glorious. Sooo many Rebs are going to be crying their a**es off after it drops.