PDA

View Full Version : Could it really be?

shannondawg
11-30-2017, 03:57 PM
That Bjork wanted to hire someone other that Luke, but the dixie mafia insisted on keeping him, as he knows the workings of their network, and they are planning business as usual?

ScoobaDawg
11-30-2017, 03:59 PM
I hear it doesn't really matter since they are getting Nuked tomorrow.. but yet some of our fans are more worried about anything with them when we are celebrating today with our new homerun of a hire....

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2017, 04:02 PM
No.

hughsspeedial
11-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Yes.

yjnkdawg
11-30-2017, 04:06 PM
That Bjork wanted to hire someone other that Luke, but the dixie mafia insisted on keeping him, as he knows the workings of their network, and they are planning business as usual?

Bjork said he had dialogue with several candidates............. That's an intensive interview process**** lol

Maroonthirteen
11-30-2017, 04:08 PM

That’s my guess. No way you pay Luke that much unless you are asking him to do extras to risk his career.

Churchill
11-30-2017, 04:11 PM
I think more likely its similar to Billy Kinard. Politics n shit.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-30-2017, 04:13 PM
nah....Bjork making the tough decisions and the big bucks.

http://hottytoddy.com/2017/11/27/bjork-hiring-luke-going-big-name-easy-choice/?utm_source=Copy+of+Monday+M%2C+Nov.+27&utm_campaign=HottyToddy.com+Introduces+Experience+ Oxford&utm_medium=email

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2017, 04:14 PM
The entire place is a risk to his career.

TrapGame
11-30-2017, 04:17 PM
nah....Bjork making the tough decisions and the big bucks.

http://hottytoddy.com/2017/11/27/bjork-hiring-luke-going-big-name-easy-choice/?utm_source=Copy+of+Monday+M%2C+Nov.+27&utm_campaign=HottyToddy.com+Introduces+Experience+ Oxford&utm_medium=email

“I realize the easy decision was to hire someone new,” Bjork added.

Bdork peddling that tricycle while Cohen rides off on a Harley. If the rumors are true Bdork will be gone tomorrow.

Political Hack
11-30-2017, 04:23 PM

Tighten the network. They’re going to need it. They know that can’t compete without it.

Ari Gold
11-30-2017, 04:32 PM
so for the past 4 months not one leak or rumor out of Oxford about ONE interview with any candidate ..?? Yeah that sounds about right

louisvilledawg
11-30-2017, 04:49 PM
I was told an interesting rumor that AJ Brown, DK, Javon Patterson, among others said they transfer unless Luke got the gig.

GreenheadDawg
11-30-2017, 04:55 PM
I was told an interesting rumor that AJ Brown, DK, Javon Patterson, among others said they transfer unless Luke got the gig.

I doubt a new coach would know their address yet so he wouldn’t know where to send the check. Times are tough they can’t have breaks in payment

RougeDawg
11-30-2017, 05:05 PM
I?d say Fatt Luke got that salary as hush money. Set him for life if he sealed those lips until he?s 6 ft under.

bomanishus
11-30-2017, 06:34 PM

this is EXACTLY what it means!!! meet the new boss, same as the old boss....the NCAA did not even begin to get near the Network---it's gonna be business as usual. they're just adding another more discrete layer (cut-out) to the corruption

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2017, 06:41 PM
They won’t stop, no matter what happens tomorrow.

RougeDawg
11-30-2017, 06:47 PM
They won?t stop, no matter what happens tomorrow.

Shit, they got caught for the same stuff this last February after receiving 2 NOI?s.

Perpetual Underachiever
11-30-2017, 08:39 PM

If true, that is incredibly dumb on their part. A life long position coach with Juco caliber coordinators is not going to help you maximize your talent and increase your draft stock. I promise you that every TSUN offensive player is jealous AF of the Moorhead hire.

parabrave
11-30-2017, 08:54 PM
Yep got the feeling they are like the blonde in Officer and a gentleman watching debra winger being swept off her feet.