PDA

View Full Version : Since things are slow here is some Tigerland talk

basedog
11-30-2017, 01:38 PM
Got a buddy who is a Lsu season ticket holder, told me this morning lots of rumblings with AD, O and Canada. Said O and Canada don't get along, AD brought O and Canada in his office and told O to leave Canada alone with the offense. Canada wants to be a HC and O wants him gone. My buddy said O will be gone in a few more years with crap like this.
AD was forced to sign O as the HC.

Political Hack
11-30-2017, 01:47 PM
Coach O put Canada in a head lock during or after the Troy game. Canada wants the hell out and I don’t blame him.

Doggie_Style
11-30-2017, 01:52 PM
Coach O put Canada in a head lock during or after the Troy game. Canada wants the hell out and I don?t blame him.

Literally or figuratively?

missouridawg
11-30-2017, 01:56 PM
An LSU colleague told me about their friction this week too. It?s no secret that after our game, when the national media mocked Canada?s shifts and how we handled them that O told him to dial it back. Then after Troy, O let him run the offense as he saw fit.

I expect Canada to get a hard look at ECU and I bet he would jump at the opportunity.

Also, Aranda will get some looks as a HC at some G5 schools this offseason. If O loses both of them... the bayou might burn.

The uncertainty at every school in the West sans Bama right now helps us tremendously.

basedog
11-30-2017, 02:15 PM
Supposely Canada was close to taking the Rice job but decided not to take it.

Political Hack
11-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Literally or figuratively?

Literally.