PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

Dawg61
11-30-2017, 12:38 PM
looks phenomenal. Turn it to the golf channel. He's -1 thru 3. Laced a 2iron 260yds to be putting for eagle. Outdriven Justin Thomas by 15 yards on both drives. Justin Thomas was #9 on the tour in driving distance last year.

StarkVegasSteve
11-30-2017, 12:39 PM
The Big Cat might just be back

louisvilledawg
11-30-2017, 12:52 PM
We need an msu golf message board.

Dawgface
11-30-2017, 12:53 PM
I'm not a Tiger fan but I admit....he looks good. I'm surprised he doesn't look more stiff when driving. Some clips from 2-3 weeks ago looked that way. Guess he's getting more loose.

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2017, 12:54 PM
I know a lot of people don?t like Tiger, but he makes the PGA better. I would love to see him back competing for majors.

Kuchar reppin the Sea Island Mafia today!

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2017, 12:57 PM
I'm not a Tiger fan but I admit....he looks good. I'm surprised he doesn't look more stiff when driving. Some clips from 2-3 weeks ago looked that way. Guess he's getting more loose.
He looks like he?s gotten a little Dad bod and isn?t as ripped. That could be good for him.

louisvilledawg
11-30-2017, 12:59 PM
He looks like he?s gotten a little Dad bod and isn?t as ripped. That could be good for him.

I think his biceps look just as big.

Dawg61
11-30-2017, 01:02 PM

Supposedly he is totally pain free after having spinal fusion surgery. It was a risky move to have the surgery but maybe it will be the cure he's been searching for nearly a decade for.

BB30
11-30-2017, 01:10 PM
Supposedly he is totally pain free after having spinal fusion surgery. It was a risky move to have the surgery but maybe it will be the cure he's been searching for nearly a decade for.

Issue with backs is once you start fiddling with them in surgery you continue to do damage because more stress starts being put on other discs. I have 3 bulging discs in my lower back and one herniated from pitching the majority of my life.. pain started at the end of college and worsened in pro ball. They told me I could use surgery but that I really needed to try and wait until I was older as once they fixed those it would start to work up my back as more stress was moved to those discs.

Any rotational sport like golf will just continue to do damage to his back. It will be hard for him to ever recapture the magic just because some days he will feel great and others he will be stiff as a board and won't be able to rotate as well. It will be harder and harder for him to string together 2 and 3 good rounds of golf with his back and knee problems he has. He sure was a blast to watch when he was in his prime. One of the most clutch and dominant athletes of his time.

TUSK
11-30-2017, 01:17 PM
Can he play LB?

I bet that cat stole our deer antler spray!