PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting/Mayden

HaggardDawg
11-30-2017, 10:53 AM
Florida currently has Matt Corral, top 10 recruit in the country committed. Mullen is now going after Georgia commit Justin Fields, #1 QB in this class and #1 overall player. Does this mean he?s not recruiting Mayden to UF? I want to hang on to that kid.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2017, 10:59 AM
I saw where a PSU insider said that he wouldn't be surprised if we get a visit from Fields. He was committed to PSU before Georgia and said the reason he committed was because of Moorhead ultimately decommitting because he didnt want to move that far away. Also important to note that Moorhead recruited Mayden at Penn State but didnt offer him.

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2017, 11:05 AM
I saw where a PSU insider said that he wouldn't be surprised if we get a visit from Fields. He was committed to PSU before Georgia and said the reason he committed was because of Moorhead ultimately decommitting because he didnt want to move that far away. Also important to note that Moorhead recruited Mayden at Penn State but didnt offer him.

The emergence of Fromm could help us a bunch. Getting Fields would be huge. He is legit. He was scheduled to play my Glynn Academy Red Terrors last week in the State Playoffs and I was dreading it. I didn't know about his injury until right before the game. We ended up torching Harrison without Fields 31-7.

vv83
11-30-2017, 11:05 AM

That would be huge

louisvilledawg
11-30-2017, 11:06 AM
(No chance in hell we get a visit from Fields)

smootness
11-30-2017, 11:19 AM
We're not getting Fields haha

msstate7
11-30-2017, 11:22 AM
Think we try and get will levis (current Penn State qb commit)?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2017, 11:22 AM
(No chance in hell we get a visit from Fields)

Poor old Missitippi tate will never be able to get top guys....keep having that mindset.

smootness
11-30-2017, 11:28 AM
Poor old Missitippi tate will never be able to get top guys....keep having that mindset.

Again, we're not getting Justin Fields.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2017, 11:29 AM

I am reading back over my post.....Maybe you can help me out here....I NEVER SAID WE WERE GETTING JUSTIN FIELDS.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2017, 11:42 AM

If you think you can do a thing or you think you can't do a thing, you're right. Henry Ford.

You don't know until you try. Coach Moorhead has some contact with him so it isn't like we are just going to randomly recruit players all over the country.

smootness
11-30-2017, 11:50 AM
I am reading back over my post.....Maybe you can help me out here....I NEVER SAID WE WERE GETTING JUSTIN FIELDS.

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm just trying to make sure people don't get insane hopes.

I would hope he reaches out to Fields. I'm just telling you we aren't getting him. Just like Penn State was never going to get him.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2017, 11:51 AM
I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm just trying to make sure people don't get insane hopes.

I would hope he reaches out to Fields. I'm just telling you we aren't getting him. Just like Penn State was never going to get him.

serious question. Do you know Justin Fields?

smootness
11-30-2017, 11:54 AM
serious question. Do you know Justin Fields?

Not really, but I have spoken to him and know several people around him on a daily basis.

I live in Kennesaw, GA.

BulldogDX55
11-30-2017, 12:02 PM
Not really, but I have spoken to him and know several people around him on a daily basis.

I live in Kennesaw, GA.

Sup Northern ATL Suburb fellow dog. You go to any of the Alumni Association viewings at Hooligans? If so, we've likely met.

IRT Mayden, just gotta push the fact that he is 5th choice's 4th choice and we should be able to hold on to him. Moorhead can develop QBs, too.

Tbonewannabe
11-30-2017, 12:03 PM

I live in Kennesaw, GA.

I am about to move from Alpharetta to Woodstock so hello neighbor.

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2017, 12:22 PM

I live in Kennesaw, GA.

Smoot is pretty dialed in on stuff going on in my old stomping grounds.

Go ring the bell on the General for me and tell Wild Man I said Hello.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-30-2017, 12:33 PM
Mayden will be at MSU. We're good.

HaggardDawg
11-30-2017, 12:34 PM
My post was more along the lines of: is this a good sign that maybe Mayden isn?t showing interest of going to FL with *******

basedog
11-30-2017, 12:34 PM

Thanks Joe!***

msstate7
11-30-2017, 12:36 PM

Good deal.

Is Mayden a more polished passer than key?

BB30
11-30-2017, 12:46 PM

Mayden is pretty elite himself.

CadaverDawg
11-30-2017, 01:06 PM

Joe knows

Bothrops
11-30-2017, 01:51 PM

This is fantastic!

BulldogDX55
11-30-2017, 02:05 PM
My post was more along the lines of: is this a good sign that maybe Mayden isn?t showing interest of going to FL with *******

Come to think of it, we saw proof with some, and public rebukes from others, but noting from Mayden. You just know that if Don was hard after him it would at least pop upon social media somewhere.