PDA

View Full Version : De'Ron Davis...

Dawg61
11-29-2017, 11:46 PM
Y'all remember this kat? Howland recruited him, he's the PF from Colorado that had our hat on the table vs Indiana and we lost. He is good as ****. My point is we are literally one player away from being a top 25 ranked team imo. We'd be ranked with this guy on our team. He is damn good. Howland's initial plan was impressive.

Newman
Q Spoon
Kegler
Davis
Ado

Peters
N Spoon
T Carter
Holman
Brooks

Stapleton
Datcher
Eli Wright/Herard

That's a Sweet 16 team on paper

SmokeyDawg
11-30-2017, 01:55 AM
I think talent wise we are a top 25 team. We have the guys to make it happen but execution and consistency is our short fall right now. Need to peak at the right time

MCsMGs
11-30-2017, 07:45 AM
I had a chance to talk to him for about 30 minutes when he was on campus for his visit. Sharp kid...He really liked us, but he told me that Indiana had been recruiting him hard for 3 years. Howland had been with us about 6 months at that point and we were way behind in developing a relationship with him.

The other one that "got away" is G Brooks. He's starting on a quality UNC team and playing pretty well.

With Holman playing the way he is at this point, I don't think either of them would dramatically change us this year and we got R Perry, who is much better than either of them coming in next year.