PDA

View Full Version : At least Grantham has class.

parabrave
11-29-2017, 10:47 PM
He thanked MSU and Starkville for his time here. Well you can go read his tweet. Dan you should've handled it this way.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP2H95_WsAAw4ad.jpg:large

-Added the note - Scooba

STATEBALLIN
11-29-2017, 10:49 PM
I’m more sad about Grantham than I am Mullen.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 10:49 PM
At least we know Grantham has some character.

Irondawg
11-29-2017, 10:51 PM
Still curious for some insiders to state the reasons he decided to leave (assuming he was indeed asked to stay)

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 10:52 PM
Todd was only here 1 year and he writes a very classy thank you to fans and players and the man who was here 9 years has nothing to say! Thank you for having class, coach Grantham YOU will be missed!

Gutter Cobreh
11-29-2017, 11:30 PM
What is sad is that the UF fans aren't even excited that he's coming. They still resent him for the choke sign he gestured at UF's kicker a few years ago and talking about how he tried to fight James Franklin.

I'd be willing to say that Grantham isn't that excited about having to leave us to walk into that crazy, unrealistic fanbase.

ZedFedder
11-29-2017, 11:36 PM
The whole Mullen isn’t classy thing is ridiculous. Dude did what was best for him and you say it isn’t classy to make yourself feel better? Same thing with the Egg Bowl. Look, since some of you don’t seem to know, college football is about one thing and one thing only. Winning. If Mullen thinks poaching our recruits and coaches gives him the best chance to win at UF, then that is what he has to do. It isn’t about class, being nice, any of that. Winning is all that matters. That’s why TSUN is in the place they’re in.

PMDawg
11-29-2017, 11:39 PM
The whole Mullen isn’t classy thing is ridiculous. Dude did what was best for him and you say it isn’t classy to make yourself feel better? Same thing with the Egg Bowl. Look, since some of you don’t seem to know, college football is about one thing and one thing only. Winning. If Mullen thinks poaching our recruits and coaches gives him the best chance to win at UF, then that is what he has to do. It isn’t about class, being nice, any of that. Winning is all that matters. That’s why TSUN is in the place they’re in.

That's not what anyone is saying. No one thinks it was unclassy to leave. The no class part is where he didnt even say goodbye, thank the players, thank starkville or MSU for the support, or anything. Don't care what you think. That's low down, no class, busch league shit.

maroonmania
11-29-2017, 11:39 PM
What is sad is that the UF fans aren't even excited that he's coming. They still resent him for the choke sign he gestured at UF's kicker a few years ago and talking about how he tried to fight James Franklin.

I'd be willing to say that Grantham isn't that excited about having to leave us to walk into that crazy, unrealistic fanbase.

Didn't we offer him a nice sum of money to stay? He didn't have to leave us.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 11:40 PM
That's not what anyone is saying. No one thinks it was unclassy to leave. The no class part is where he didnt even say goodbye, thank the players, thank starkville or MSU for the support, or anything. Don't care what you think. That's low down, no class, busch league shit.

This x 1000

ZedFedder
11-30-2017, 12:00 AM
I think he will do that in time. He congratulated Moorhead and said how much he loved Starkville.

parabrave
11-30-2017, 12:08 AM
Thank you Scooba. PB

The Federalist Engineer
11-30-2017, 01:31 AM

I hope he continues to try and steal MSU recruits as opposed to recruiting against Alabama, Florida State, and Clemson. He, Strickland and Hevesy will be out-of-work in 4 semesters.

He is about to face real media, prima donna 5 Stars, and national championship expecting alumni. I personally cannot wait to see the meltdown and implosion.