PDA

View Full Version : Congrats MSU fans!

FordhamRams
11-29-2017, 08:30 PM
You just got the best coach I've ever been around and I can tell you he's an even better person than he is a coach.

I'll be rootin' for MSU from here on out. There are so many things to pass along but, for right now, just know that you guys got someone special. I grew up in the Pennsyltucky part of Pennsylvania and was a lifelong PSU fan before playing at Fordham in the Stone Ages. Like I said to my family friends when he went to Penn State - enjoy him while he's here. I didn't play for him since I graduated before his career at Fordham but I was active in the Gridiron club while he was here (which is a VERY small community of supporters so we all know each other VERY well) and I would run through walls for him. Incredible coach, even better man. Congrats.

I have to go order some MSU gear to get ready for next year's playoff run.

Buckle up

BulldogDX55
11-29-2017, 08:37 PM
You just got the best coach I've ever been around and I can tell you he's an even better person than he is a coach.

I'll be rootin' for MSU from here on out. There are so many things to pass along but, for right now, just know that you guys got someone special. I grew up in the Pennsyltucky part of Pennsylvania and was a lifelong PSU fan before playing at Fordham in the Stone Ages. Like I said to my family friends when he went to Penn State - enjoy him while he's here. I didn't play for him since I graduated before his career at Fordham but I was active in the Gridiron club while he was here (which is a VERY small community of supporters so we all know each other VERY well) and I would run through walls for him. Incredible coach, even better man. Congrats.

Buckle up

Get this man a cowbell, stat!

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2017, 08:37 PM
Thanks! We have been seeing comments like this from PSU people too. It's amazing. I thought we were hiring. A good one after I dug into his background, but I can't ever remember seeing so many positive comments from fans of places a guy has left. Just wow.

Dawg Tired
11-29-2017, 08:38 PM

Buckle up

Thank you sir for taking the time to give us some insight. I am thrilled we have the opportunity to have JoMo as part of our family. Welcome to the tough, but rewarding life of being a MS State fan. Hailstate! And of course, in Cohen we trust.

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2017, 08:39 PM

Absolutely. We can't let him buy one, the first one is ALWAYS a gift. Get your name and address to one of the mods here and I imagine we can get one to you.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 08:39 PM
Thanks for posting that! It?s great to hear the perspective of those that have known him! We are looking forward to the JoMo era!

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 08:40 PM
Absolutely. We can't let him buy one, the first one is ALWAYS a gift. Get your name and address to one of the mods here and I imagine we can get one to you.

Yeah we gotta get this guy a cowbell

Reason2succeed
11-29-2017, 08:41 PM
Thanks but as for the “enjoy him while he’s here” comment I’ll tell you that that is exactly what everyone said when Dan Mullen came from Florida NINE YEARS AGO!!! I don’t know if you’re into Marvel movies but Starkville, MS is kind of like Wakanda in Black Panther: everyone thinks it’s stark but in actuality it is StarkVegas. You may want to go ahead and invest in a cowbell because you may be ringing it for a while. Welcome to the fam!

Dawg61
11-29-2017, 08:46 PM

Buckle up

Appreciate you seeking us out to tell us this. Fordham Rams are alright in my book!

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 08:48 PM
The 7 blocks of granite. Fordham U!

FordhamRams
11-29-2017, 08:51 PM

ha. I'm definitely getting one of those Moor Cowbell t-shirts.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Again, congrats

LC Dawg
11-29-2017, 08:58 PM
ha. I'm definitely getting one of those Moor Cowbell t-shirts.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Again, congrats
Thanks for posting. I?ve never seen fans so behind a former coach.
I think I?m going to get a Fordham t-shirt. They turn out some great coaches, players, and fans.

BB30
11-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the info. Looking Forward to seeing Moorhead get to work.

NCDawg
11-29-2017, 09:27 PM
Appreciate you seeking us out to tell us this. Fordham Rams are alright in my book!

Whose distinguished former coaches were Vince Lombardi and Joe Moorhead.

Lord McBuckethead
11-29-2017, 09:33 PM
I mean, for real, have we found a single guy talking bad about this dude? Home run hire, matching our fanbase with this coach.

Mutt the Hoople
11-29-2017, 10:21 PM
Thank you very much. Moorhead is the best coach to come out of Fordham since Vince Lombardi.

BulldogBear
11-29-2017, 10:32 PM

Buckle up

Rep for OP. Starting you right.

Goldendawg
11-29-2017, 10:34 PM
Thanks very much for the info. Hail State! Hail Fordham!

Jack Lambert
11-29-2017, 10:36 PM
I mean, for real, have we found a single guy talking bad about this dude? Home run hire, matching our fanbase with this coach.
I wonder what they are saying over on the Cheaters board.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 10:38 PM
I wonder what they are saying over on the Cheaters board.

Probably something like Merlin?s screwed us again. Threw the egg on purpose so we would hire Luke and then ran away.

Jack Lambert
11-29-2017, 10:43 PM
Probably something like Merlin?s screwed us again. Threw the egg on purpose so we would hire Luke and then ran away.

I just checked at Baffoon and they are butt hurt over the bill boards.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 10:48 PM

Lol at those idiots! They got bigger problems than our billboards

BulldogBear
11-29-2017, 10:49 PM

Again? Wasn't butt hurt over some billboards one of the flashpoints that eventually spread to the dumpster.

Todd4State
11-29-2017, 11:21 PM
My second favorite team right now is the Fordham Rams. Good luck to y'all!

Todd4State
11-29-2017, 11:24 PM
Again? Wasn't butt hurt over some billboards one of the flashpoints that eventually spread to the dumpster.

Yeah- but Ole Miss can't stand anything. They talk a lot of shit when things go their way- but when we beat that ass then they go apeshit. The rivalry gets "toxic" all of a sudden and we get what we deserve when they break our QB's leg. The only way the Egg Bowl rivalry will ever be "civil" is for us to lay down and let them beat us 56 -0 every year. Sorry Ole Miss- we're not going for that.

Dawg61
11-29-2017, 11:30 PM
Schedule Fordham in basketball and baseball moving forward

Corn Bread
11-29-2017, 11:43 PM

Buckle up

Something about this coaching hire just feels right. Watched the vedio of Our Coach and his family arrival, they looked overwhelmed. Has anyone remembered players coming to greet the coach upon arrival? All the team members have stepped up and are ambassadors in their own right.

Dawgbite
11-30-2017, 08:11 AM
As my wife and I watched the periscope of his arrival yesterday, the first thing my wife said was that his wife was wearing ripped jeans, Nick Satan would not be happy. It was then that I realized that she has actually been paying attention to Finebaum when its on in the afternoon even if she claims to ignore it and womens minds are wired different than the rest of us. I asked her what she was going to wear the day she became a millionaire and without a hesitation she said " a new wedding ring". I laughed, kinda.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2017, 09:21 AM

Yep. They hated those billboards. It had as much to do with sending them into the behavior that led to the abyss than beating them three in a row did.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2017, 09:34 AM

Buckle up

Thanks for posting. And from the overall response that I have seen from PSU fans, I am now a PSU fan as well

Mimi's Babies
11-30-2017, 09:48 AM

Buckle up

As we Buckle Up, Welcome to the Dawg Family.....
We look forward to your insight into our new coach....

It's a #HAILSTATE kinda day..... Clanga, Clanga, Clanga....