PDA

View Full Version : So, two schools have

StThierry
11-29-2017, 08:30 PM
given themselves basically the death penalty: TSUN and TN

Maroonthirteen
11-29-2017, 08:42 PM
Arkansas doesn’t have an AD or a coach. That will hurt their recruiting this year badly. Also talk to anyone over there. They’ll tell ya the team needs a big talent boost to the roster.

Reason2succeed
11-29-2017, 08:45 PM
With the new early signing period if these schools don’t get a new coach out on the road soon they will find their entire 2018 class poached by other schools. Any WRs or corners?!?

Liverpooldawg
11-29-2017, 08:53 PM
This UT saga beats anything I have ever seen. It's just dumbfounding.

RocketDawg
11-29-2017, 08:56 PM

Yeah, it's amazing what they're doing. If reports are true, they've now offered two coaches but have reneged on both.

But I haven't heard much of anything about the Arkansas search. I understand they're interested in Norvell but that's about it.

Goldendawg
11-29-2017, 08:59 PM
Eli Manning needs a job. No, never mind, that's his big brother that's the Tn. grad. Hail State!

Leroy Jenkins
11-29-2017, 09:27 PM
Yeah, it's amazing what they're doing. If reports are true, they've now offered two coaches but have reneged on both.

But I haven't heard much of anything about the Arkansas search. I understand they're interested in Norvell but that's about it.

I truly believe Arkansas is waiting on the SECCG to see what happens with Gus. If hes in the playoff and unavailable they will go Norvell.

BB30
11-29-2017, 09:35 PM
How the heck do you not go to the president of the school(assuming you knew he had to approve first) with the offer you are about to make before you make the offer to said coach? Or, if you are a competent ad how have you not already discussed how much you can offer the new coach before you ever interview the first coach? It just blows my mind how incompetent they have been. It’s an absolute train wreck.

The Federalist Engineer
11-29-2017, 10:42 PM
I truly believe Arkansas is waiting on the SECCG to see what happens with Gus. If hes in the playoff and unavailable they will go Norvell.

Wait, you mean Gus is still coaching his present team and working hard for his current employer? I guess only Don Mullins tanks egg bowls and betrays his players and employers

Jack Lambert
11-29-2017, 10:45 PM

They have a Bama ego with out having the Bama.

Todd4State
11-29-2017, 11:28 PM
Texas A&M may not be far behind if they miss on Jimbo. And if they hire Chad Morris I hope they hire his DC too.