PDA

View Full Version : The Don Marlins sheep are already grouping together...

Dawg61
11-29-2017, 08:29 PM
this should make for a fun debate for the next decade.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1ScF5MuJRL4Os/giphy.gif

BayouDawg
11-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Don thought the 2014 season was his golden ticket outta here. He pouted when he didn?t get out. He got out with his two cronies and I believe we upgraded.

Goldendawg
11-29-2017, 08:55 PM
This board griped for years about Hev's lack of recruiting skills and recently about Gonzo. Now both of them are back in Ms. trying to flip our best Ol Lineman and WR commits. That should tell every real MSU person about real "relentless effort". Disgusting.

Dawg61
11-29-2017, 08:58 PM
This board griped for years about Hev's lack of recruiting skills and recently about Gonzo. Now both of them are back in Ms. trying to flip our best Ol Lineman and WR commits. That should tell every real MSU person about real "relentless effort". Disgusting.

Which hotel?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/639162491965018112/2b7uOWAg.jpg

TrapGame
11-29-2017, 09:00 PM
Are they starting their own website? Elite Sheep or something.

yjnkdawg
11-29-2017, 09:13 PM

So he didn't hold them accountable for their recruiting (lack of) when they were coaches for us, but once they get to FL the recruiting lightbulb goes on. I think the MSU athletic department deserves a refund.

MagicDawg
11-29-2017, 09:17 PM
I'm all in on Moorhead, and yet I won't be letting Dan Mullen live rent free by bit?hing and mocking in every other thread on the board. Our program improved and he did his job. That's fine, don't let the door hit you. Good luck to him, Megan, and the kids... and may we have the good fortune to beat the Gators twice, severely, next season. #hailstate

bobtail bob
11-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Don Muffins turned out to be a back stabbing snake. I never really like his ways that much but tolerated them because I thought he was just different. In reality he is just a two faced snob who thought he was better than us.
He will get whats coming to him.

SDDawg
11-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Merlunz can?t close. Won?t close at Florida either

Maroonthirteen
11-29-2017, 11:07 PM
What Magic said. Thumbs up!

But one last thing on Don and I’m done.... he brought us a lot of success and I enjoyed it. However he never really finished any season strong. Well maybe 2010. But I agree with SD too. He will do good at Florida but Saban and Kirby will shut him down. His offense is too simple and he can’t adjust in game for squat.

Thanks Merlin. Now get the.... out of our backyard.

Todd4State
11-29-2017, 11:19 PM
So he didn't hold them accountable for their recruiting (lack of) when they were coaches for us, but once they get to FL the recruiting lightbulb goes on. I think the MSU athletic department deserves a refund.

They may have contacted our recruits but I'm not exactly worried about them getting any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if all the recruits get is the phone call that they got this week and never hear from them again.

The only recruits I'm worried about are Mayden, Bleich and maybe the safety that de-committed which to be honest Ross de-committing isn't that big of a deal to me.

Todd4State
11-29-2017, 11:21 PM
What Magic said. Thumbs up!

But one last thing on Don and I’m done.... he brought us a lot of success and I enjoyed it. However he never really finished any season strong. Well maybe 2010. But I agree with SD too. He will do good at Florida but Saban and Kirby will shut him down. His offense is too simple and he can’t adjust in game for squat.

Thanks Merlin. Now get the.... out of our backyard.

The problem is his play calling. Dan is all out when we were playing La Tech. But when Alabama comes to town and we're not up by 35 he puckers up and goes super conservative. Same thing will probably happen at Florida too. I mean- chicks dig the checkdown? WTF?

NCDawg
11-29-2017, 11:36 PM
Don Muffins turned out to be a back stabbing snake. I never really like his ways that much but tolerated them because I thought he was just different. In reality he is just a two faced snob who thought he was better than us.
He will get whats coming to him.

A little extreme maybe, but can't say that I disagree.

RougeDawg
11-30-2017, 02:54 AM
The problem is his play calling. Dan is all out when we were playing La Tech. But when Alabama comes to town and we're not up by 35 he puckers up and goes super conservative. Same thing will probably happen at Florida too. I mean- chicks dig the checkdown? WTF?

Maybe he meant women's golf coaches dig people who coach the checkdown?

BiscuitEater
11-30-2017, 05:32 AM
The Don Marlins sheep are already grouping together...

While there was near unanimous consent about the need to replace Croom .. Merlins hire was NOT. There were many that didn't want an unproven OC with no HC experience. Or, a yankee.

JoeMoor checks bunch of boxes. High IQ, Offensive guy, energizer bunny work ethic. Recruiter .. unknown SEC guy .. nope

Base needs to 'trust in Cohen' .. Merlins is gone