PDA

View Full Version : Imagine how much of a dumb ass Pete Roussel must feel like right now.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Being biased in the media makes you lose credibility. What an idiot and biased homer.

Here is what he said:

Ole Miss at Alabama

Look at the common factors in Nick Saban?s last seven losses. Ole Miss has protected the football, converted 51% of third-down opportunities, scored touchdown on 78% of red zone opportunities, wants to run the ball at least 60% of the time, while Alabama has struggled badly on third-down and didn?t run the ball effectively against Virginia Tech or Colorado State. A year ago, the difference in the game was Ole Miss? inability to punt the ball effectively, a couple of poor decisions by an inexperienced Bo Wallace, and an ineffective running game that averaged only 2.3 yards per game. This is a better Ole Miss team, while the Crimson Tide is not playing to their usual standard. Hugh Freeze has developed the intangibles to give his team a chance to win on a Saturday night in Bryant-Denny Stadium. I like the Rebels 38-35 in overtime.

Quaoarsking
09-28-2013, 11:26 PM
I hate how Bo Bounds has him as a regular guest, but portrays him as a national expert, rather than an Ole Miss grad and local guy.

Thick
09-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Bounds is an idiot!

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 11:29 PM
I hate how Bo Bounds has him as a regular guest, but portrays him as a national expert, rather than an Ole Miss grad and local guy.

Thanks for pointing that out. Sure enough, his office is in Oxford, MS.

http://www.coachingsearchconsulting.com/meet-ceo-pete-roussel

TopDog58
09-28-2013, 11:40 PM
What's more hilarious is their running game was even worse tonight. Jeff Scott is not a 12-15 carry back and they apparently still have nobody behind him. When Goldilocks doesn't break a couple of long ones off the read option they have no running game.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2013, 11:43 PM
What's more hilarious is their running game was even worse tonight. Jeff Scott is not a 12-15 carry back and they apparently still have nobody behind him. When Goldilocks doesn't break a couple of long ones off the read option they have no running game.

the major flaw in OM's offense is the lack of a power running game. Stopping their zone read play is relatively easy. All you have to do is take Wallace, punch him in the mouth every time they run it, and make Scott beat you to the outside. Scott doesn't break tackles and goes down pretty easily. The only time they run the ball with success is when teams take Scott on the zone read and Wallace guts it for 6-8 yards.

CJDAWG85
09-28-2013, 11:43 PM
My friend used to work for Bo and he said Bo doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. Said he's a complete douche bag and shouldn't have a show. If you listen, you can catch a million mistakes he makes.

chainedup_Dawg
09-28-2013, 11:44 PM
I didn't even realize it was this bad but 25 attempts for 46 yards is rough

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 11:45 PM
Shirley this is already happening...but there ought to be defensive play calls to bait the QB to make one read or another on zone read plays. Give the QB a look to make a read that the defense is set up to defend.

RC3
09-28-2013, 11:52 PM
John wiener got a reality check as well. He went on for three days as to why the rebel bears were going to win

bully99
09-29-2013, 06:41 AM
You think it's a coincidence that bounds and weiner work at the same radio station. I quit listening to bounds years ago. Bounds is a Coach sniffer.

starkvegasdawg
09-29-2013, 06:54 AM
Being biased in the media makes you lose credibility.

He feels nothing today. Remember, if they lost it was because Hugh threw the game. He is secure in that thought.