PDA

View Full Version : Can I talk about the 13 & 34 podcast?

BeastMan
11-29-2017, 10:39 AM
I?m sure this post will be passed around and some will take it as a shot and I don?t mean it this way at all. Within every fanbase there are different types of people and some people will be attracted to certain styles and that may not be for others. IMO, the MSU podcast world has been missing a certain angle for some time.

Let me explain by drescribing myself. I like the woods. I like the water and fishing. I like beer. I like bourbon. I like cigars. I like smoking and grilling at home almost every weekend. One of my character flaws is in to my mid 30s I still care about my bench press max getting too low, despite having a belly. In short, I?m your typical man?s man, old washed up hs athlete. I don?t like dungeons and dragons. I haven?t played video games since I was a teenager. I don?t particularly care for wrestling after the age of 12.

The 13 & 34 podcast is much more in my lane than other options. If the 13 & 34 podcast had a smell it would be a mix of leather, pipe tobacco, hickory smoke, and bourbon. If you?re feeling what I?m putting down, give it a listen.

The more JB and Wool record with Blake the better the chemistry gets.

New episode

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/trumaroon-takeover/id1279590435?mt=2#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2 010%3Atracks%2F362369633

BrunswickDawg
11-29-2017, 10:43 AM
I really enjoyed the episode with Boobie a couple of weeks back. JB should have been doing this for years. He is a natural.

BeastMan
11-29-2017, 10:46 AM
I really enjoyed the episode with Boobie a couple of weeks back. JB should have been doing this for years. He is a natural.

You’re exactky right. It cannot be understated what quality production Blake is getting done. It sounds like a professional podcast. And wool is wool so you know what he brings

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2017, 11:03 AM
I like it as well. Very conversational and not hot takish. It?s a good changeup. I enjoy the players telling stories.

Political Hack
11-29-2017, 11:08 AM
I’ve been impressed with the guest they’ve had this far too. Mullen sucks, but the rest of them were great. The Ninja, Tim Couch, Jay Barkley, Wayne Madskills Madkin, Boobie, etc... Its been awesome.

SDDawg
11-29-2017, 12:34 PM
It's a good podcast. I'd put it in the top 3 MSU-related podcasts, easily. All very different but it's good to have choice.

parabrave
11-29-2017, 12:42 PM
What are the times for the Podcast? And is it possible to pin the podcast to the top of the forum so it would be easy to access it? Thanks

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 12:44 PM
The only media I listen to are 13 & 34 and the boneyard.

BeastMan
11-29-2017, 12:45 PM
It's a good podcast. I'd put it in the top 3 MSU-related podcasts, easily. All very different but it's good to have choice.

Let’s just call it like it is. The top 4 are 13 & 34, B&B, Boneyard, & Brandon’s Walker’s. It really comes down to personal preference which is subjective. I’m glad all 4 are successful. I’m not including Wimberly in that space b/c I consider him a radio guy.

BeastMan
11-29-2017, 01:04 PM
What are the times for the Podcast? And is it possible to pin the podcast to the top of the forum so it would be easy to access it? Thanks

Go to podcast app on iPhone. Search “13 & 34” and subscribe. It will alert you every time a new episode uploads.

parabrave
11-29-2017, 01:14 PM
Go to podcast app on iPhone. Search “13 & 34” and subscribe. It will alert you every time a new episode uploads.

Iphone? Well you lost me there.

Matty Dispatch
11-29-2017, 01:14 PM
Less Blake and more 13 & 34 and I'll agree it's the most enjoyable podcast.....when you're driving a long distance and have an hour to kill. Otherwise, usually I'd prefer some quick hitter podcasts of about 20 minutes just because it's hard to listen to a podcast and do work at my desk at the same time...so I like to listen while driving.

BeastMan
11-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Iphone? Well you lost me there.

If you’re an unfortunate soul not in the apple world of intergration, I think droid phones have a pod app called pod bean. Download that and then repeat instructions.

pdawg10msu
11-29-2017, 01:44 PM
If you’re an unfortunate soul not in the apple world of intergration, I think droid phones have a pod app called pod bean. Download that and then repeat instructions.

We also put it on SoundCloud. So if you have any other type of smart phone, you can download the SoundCloud app.