PDA

View Full Version : Another thing Cohen just did, he created a lot of excitement before bowl selection

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2017, 09:35 AM
I would think bowls might be very interested in us since it might be Coach Moorhead's first game and he has an exciting offense. It would be interesting if the Citrus wants us over LSU since they were there last year. If not then hopefully Outback.

BB30
11-29-2017, 09:40 AM
I would think bowls might be very interested in us since it might be Coach Moorhead's first game and he has an exciting offense. It would be interesting if the Citrus wants us over LSU since they were there last year. If not then hopefully Outback.

My guess would be Moorhead will be there but I'm not sure he will be coaching it.

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2017, 09:45 AM
My guess would be Moorhead will be there but I'm not sure he will be coaching it.

I hope we put in our new offense so we get basically a practice game before next season.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-29-2017, 09:51 AM
What we need to do as fans is be there if at all possible. I?m thinking we may end up in Nashville. If so, we need to have our fans there. We need to show our players that we are truly a family. I know Mullen?s departure tarnished that in a way, but the fans and players ARE family, even if a coach isn?t. We need to remember that even with Moorhead. Get ready, because when he?s successful, we?re going to face the same thing as we did with Mullen. Finebaum and the like will start the same thing as they did with Mullen and po MSU. But nothing can ever take the fans and players away. We need to remember that.

If at all possible, please try and get to our bowl game. Good time being Christmas to let that trip be a present for your family. That?s what I?m going to try and do.

WinningIsRelentless
11-29-2017, 09:52 AM
I hope we put in our new offense so we get basically a practice game before next season.
No way in hell that happens

BulldogBear
11-29-2017, 09:53 AM

We've got 15 so I would love if we think we can do it.

MeridianDog
11-29-2017, 09:58 AM
I would hope that if Moorhouse (MoJo) coaches that we would stay with what the team knows and maybe two or three new plays. OK Maybe one new play. Surely he will be on the sideline and I bet he has a headset on and calls plays, or at least relays plays from the booth to the field.

He is head coach. Why would he allow someone else to lead the team. That is why Cohen hired so quickly - to get on with (and back to) business - with no delays.

WinningIsRelentless
11-29-2017, 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=MeridianDog;849807]I would hope that if Moorhouse (MoJo) coaches that we would stay with what the team knows and maybe two or three new plays. OK Maybe one new play. Surely he will be on the sideline and I bet he has a headset on and calls plays, or at least relays plays from the booth to the field.

He is head coach. Why would he allow someone else to lead the team. That is why Cohen hired so quickly - to get on with (and back to) business - with no delays.[/QUOTE
new coaches in this situation sits with the ad and president during the bowl games

Doggie_Style
11-29-2017, 10:00 AM
I would hope that if Moorhouse (MoJo) coaches that we would stay with what the team knows and maybe two or three new plays. OK Maybe one new play. Surely he will be on the sideline and I bet he has a headset on and calls plays, or at least relays plays from the booth to the field.

He is head coach. Why would he allow someone else to lead the team. That is why Cohen hired so quickly - to get on with (and back to) business - with no delays.

Moorhouse....LOL

Saltydog
11-29-2017, 10:07 AM
bowls. However, missing Fitz definitely hurts us.

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2017, 10:09 AM
No way in hell that happens

His offense is just a different variation of the RPOs we already run. I don't expect his entire offense but we might be able to put in some basic plays from his playbook. Other coaches have coached in the bowl games so I wouldn't see why that would be an impossibility.

BigEasyDawg
11-29-2017, 10:43 AM
Would have been awesome to beat UNM and face Penn State in the bowl!