PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

msstate7
11-29-2017, 12:31 AM
Will he start immediately and coach bowl game? If so, it could really help our bowl attendance.

Anyone know his blocking style on oline? If it is not zone, how long does it take olinemen to adjust to new system?

Any other positional coach names being mentioned?

ShotgunDawg
11-29-2017, 12:34 AM
I hope to hell he starts in the bowl game.

We may take 30K to Tampa if so.

I understand the reservation though that new coaches have due to the possibility of getting a loss when they only had 2 weeks of practice.

However, with what we have returning next year, the extra 14 practices could essentially be a 2nd Spring practice. We need it.

BuckyIsAB****
11-29-2017, 12:34 AM
Will he start immediately and coach bowl game? If so, it could really help our bowl attendance.

Anyone know his blocking style on oline? If it is not zone, how long does it take olinemen to adjust to new system?

Nobody really has a blocking style on the o line. Depends on play to play. Spread offenses usually run more zone and thats what he will do. It wont be a major difference. Get ready for split flow zone and some creativity though, something that we have missed since Danny boy went stale

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 12:37 AM
Nobody really has a blocking style on the o line. Depends on play to play. Spread offenses usually run more zone and thats what he will do. It wont be a major difference. Get ready for split flow zone and some creativity though, something that we have missed since Danny boy went stale

This. This guys an innovator. Much more creative offense than we been used too.

Irondawg
11-29-2017, 12:45 AM
I think he has to coach the bowl game as we don't have a lot of options left. Go install a base package of your stuff. Ask KT for his top 10 plays from the old playbook and just go have fun at whatever destination you get and bond with your new team.

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 12:58 AM
I think he has to coach the bowl game as we don't have a lot of options left. Go install a base package of your stuff. Ask KT for his top 10 plays from the old playbook and just go have fun at whatever destination you get and bond with your new team.

That?s the way to play it. Have fun and learn each other.

Spiderman
11-29-2017, 01:06 AM

Surely he will. I could put in a one game offense in 15 days.

Only thing to really work on is terminology.

Cutcliffe did it at OM in like a week and a half with a skeleton staff, and hell, they won.

Not saying we would win, but it can be easily done.