PDA

View Full Version : Great Coaching Progression

Reason2succeed
11-29-2017, 12:24 AM
Some of you may not be emotionally ready to handle this yet but we have had a great coaching progression since the fall of the Kang.

Croom came in under sanctions and cleaned out the program. He instilled mental and physical toughness. He stressed academics and character even when it meant kicking his star OL off the team. We didn?t like it but it sent a message.

Mullen picked up from there and really benefitted from the toughness and the character in the program. He added an offensive identity and gave the team and university confidence. We upgraded facilities and the stadium. Our brand is much better due to Mullen and Dak. He showed that State can compete and that players can go to the league from State and get PAID!!!

Now Moorhead is coming in and hopefully he can build upon what his predecessors have left. Hopefully he can push us over the edge. I am hopeful that he will take it to the next level which is actually beating Bama and having a magical season. I feel as good as the day that we got Mullen. I?m all in!!!

Commercecomet24
11-29-2017, 12:26 AM
Well said! Agree completely!