PDA

View Full Version : We May Drop 70 On Some Folks Next Year

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Folks, we just hired a ball coach.
We hired a 17ing ball coach that can schematically break people down, even the best defenses in America.

I'm giddy. Dan Mullen is a really good offensive mind, but, from an innovative standpoint, he doesn't hold a candle to this guy.

If what I've read & heard comes to fruition & the players pick it up, we can win the West this guy

parabrave
11-28-2017, 10:24 PM
I bet Fitz and the off boys are just salivating at this.

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2017, 10:25 PM
While Arkansas & Tennessee are lost & Arizona State is interviewing Herm Edwards, we just hired Chip Kelly 2.0

LOLZ.

BulldogDX55
11-28-2017, 10:26 PM
I bet Fitz and the off boys are just salivating at this.

Confirmed on Twitter. They?re pumped.

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2017, 10:29 PM
We hired a 17ing ball coach that can schematically break people down, even the best defenses in America.

I'm giddy. Dan Mullen is a really good offensive mind, but, from an innovative standpoint, he doesn't hold a candle to this guy.

If what I've read & heard comes to fruition & the players pick it up, we can win the West this guy

I'll be honest I had never heard of this guy before yesterday. I started digging and by this afternoon he was the one I wanted and it wasn't close. You never know for sure with a new guy but I think Cohen just hit pennant winning homer. I like the fact that he has been a SUCCESSFUL head coach but also has power five experience as a OFFENSIVE coordinator. Get a good D.C. And some assistants with southern ties and jus wow.

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2017, 10:32 PM
Nafoom reacts to the hire:

Makes me sick that they can go have a real coaching search and hire this guy in 2 days; we have 4 months and hire an internal oline coach that has consistently sucked.

dawgday166
11-28-2017, 10:35 PM

Don Mullins learned most of what he knows from Urban.

ETA: His playbook hasn't changed since he left FL. He going back looking for the FL formula Tebow/Harvin.

parabrave
11-28-2017, 10:36 PM

Makes me sick that they can go have a real coaching search and hire this guy in 2 days; we have 4 months and hire an internal oline coach that has consistently sucked.

But according to them we are supposed o be receiving a NCAA letter. Thats why Mullen was so much in a hurry to leave.

BuckyIsAB****
11-28-2017, 10:48 PM
Not disagreeing with you or hating on Coach Moorhead, but youve gotta have the jimmys and joes before the xs and os. McSorely and Barkley make shit a lot easier. So will Fitz and our RBs. Hes scored everywhere he has been and put up numbers. Im just stating a fact, hope he can recruit and Grantham stays. If not he better find a good DC and fast

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 10:54 PM
Everywhere he?s been hired the offenses were struggling and they made huge jumps first year. As soon as he left they struggled again immediately. It tells you this guy can coach.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 10:55 PM
Not disagreeing with you or hating on Coach Moorhead, but youve gotta have the jimmys and joes before the xs and os. McSorely and Barkley make shit a lot easier. So will Fitz and our RBs. Hes scored everywhere he has been and put up numbers. Im just stating a fact, hope he can recruit and Grantham stays. If not he better find a good DC and fast

Fitz, Key, Aeris, Kylin, and Gibson are going to make it easy also. This guy has been successful everywhere at different levels. He was extremely successful as a head coach and as a P5 offensive coordinator.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 10:55 PM

He?s coached other places without huge stars and his offenses blew up. He knows how to coach. And I trust cohen

anubus
11-28-2017, 10:59 PM
YouTube videos show he has a sense of humor has personality and is offensive mastermind. Offense is gonna be fun to watch

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2017, 11:02 PM
He'll do great & will build credibility quickly because he is a likable guy

Think about this: we are going to have the brightest offensive mind in America coaching a top 10 team next year against DCs for other teams that have never faced his offense

Reason2succeed
11-28-2017, 11:06 PM
If he wins croots will come!!! OM has been mostly neutralized for the next few years. You're still not going to beat Bama and LSU for players but the next tier is ours for the taking. Make sure we have a stud DC and we are good to go.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-28-2017, 11:09 PM
With all the positive press we're getting about this hire, we better get his signature on a contract before Tennessee barges in with a $10M/year offer.

Pollodawg
11-29-2017, 12:24 AM
I didn’t like thisnhire much at first, but it’s growing on me.

yjnkdawg
11-29-2017, 12:35 AM

Awww!!! Let's have a moment of silence and then have a pity party for them.

yjnkdawg
11-29-2017, 12:39 AM
With all the positive press we're getting about this hire, we better get his signature on a contract before Tennessee barges in with a $10M/year offer.

TN ruined their chances of getting a home run hire, when they screwed up and embarrassed one of their potential candidates. Things ain't too happy on Rocky Top.