PDA

View Full Version : PSU fans on twitter

Msujd164
11-28-2017, 10:09 PM
are hating they are losing Joe, but all are saying he deserves it! Guys I think we are hitting one out of the park. The national perception of this guy is through the roof. Kylin Hill is fired up about it on twitter right now.

msstate7
11-28-2017, 10:13 PM
are hating they are losing Joe, but all are saying he deserves it! Guys I think we are hitting one out of the park. The national perception of this guy is through the roof. Kylin Hill is fired up about it on twitter right now.

Kylin should be. He needs to work on his hands bc Moorhead likes to pass to RBs

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 10:14 PM
Nick aeris kylin and key are gonna blow up In this offense

Msujd164
11-28-2017, 10:14 PM
How do receivers do in it?

Spiderman
11-28-2017, 10:18 PM
How do receivers do in it?

What receivers?

Seriously, it will be a little more vertical as far as philosophy. Only thing that concerns me is in his offense, QB accuracy is premium. If Fitz has had one weakness, that's it. And it's hard to fix accuracy coaching wise. You can help with some things, but it's a little natural also.

sleepy dawg
11-28-2017, 10:25 PM
What receivers?

Seriously, it will be a little more vertical as far as philosophy. Only thing that concerns me is in his offense, QB accuracy is premium. If Fitz has had one weakness, that's it. And it's hard to fix accuracy coaching wise. You can help with some things, but it's a little natural also.

A good coach has to be versatile too and be willing and able to coach to their players strengths.

BulldogDX55
11-28-2017, 10:30 PM
A good coach has to be versatile too and be willing and able to coach to their players strengths.

If you read that SI article about the creation of his offensive system, it mentions that the whole thing began when his star QB got a knee injury so their old offensive scheme wasn?t going to work. I?m not worried about adaptability.

Political Hack
11-28-2017, 10:32 PM

His passing game is a read approach with option routes depending on the defensive alignment and rotation, but the one consistent thing is option one (primary) is the long ball down the sidelines. He forces teams to rotate back there. If they don’t, he goes after it. That’s how they get Barkley in space.

We have to develop the long ball for his offensive system to be as good as it can be. That’s going to take work, but if the Juco WR kid sticks with us he could have a HUGE year immediately... like a one-and-done type year.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-28-2017, 10:33 PM
What receivers?

McSorley runs it a decent amount. I would imagine Fitz will continue to run quite a bit. Kylin is going to make a lot of money from this coaching change.

DogsofAnarchy
11-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Love this guys approach to offense!! We are going to do VERY well and we needed to hire an OFFENSIVE head coach.

parabrave
11-28-2017, 10:41 PM
Check out Fitz Twitter. Hilarious