PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps the BEST Offensive Mind in America....

DogsofAnarchy
11-28-2017, 10:04 PM
Now tie down the DC and new staff and let’s go recruit!!

DudyDawg
11-28-2017, 10:06 PM
Dan Mullen with creativity. Which was really my bugaboo with ole Don.

msstate7
11-28-2017, 10:11 PM
Dan Mullen with creativity. Which was really my bugaboo with ole Don.

Very creative.

I watch a lot of big 10 football and Moorhead was very creative in how he got the ball in barkley?s hands.

RagMag
11-28-2017, 10:18 PM
Graduated from State in 1991. Their defense has been much more consistent over the years than its offense. I remember the excitement over hiring DM and his offensive mindset. IMHO State does not need to turtle up and rely on its defense...we need an offensive mindset. Was not happy about what seemed to be early emphasis on DCs. Either go with HC experience or an OC...unless...unless...JP can absolutely guarantee Chip Lindsey as OC.

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2017, 10:24 PM
Graduated from State in 1991. Their defense has been much more consistent over the years than its offense. I remember the excitement over hiring DM and his offensive mindset. IMHO State does not need to turtle up and rely on its defense...we need an offensive mindset. Was not happy about what seemed to be early emphasis on DCs. Either go with HC experience or an OC...unless...unless...JP can absolutely guarantee Chip Lindsey as OC.
It's done, it's Moorhead

Sacrifice
11-28-2017, 10:26 PM
I am pumped about this guy! Im excited that he played QB, Im excited hes been a QB coach, Im excited hes been a successful OC EVERYWHERE hes been. Im excited he has HC experience.

About his recruiting, I don?t think Cohen hires him if he thinks he can not recruit. Cohen knows more than anybody how important recruiting is.

Dawgcap
11-28-2017, 10:32 PM
I am pumped about this guy! Im excited that he played QB, Im excited hes been a QB coach, Im excited hes been a successful OC EVERYWHERE hes been. Im excited he has HC experience.

About his recruiting, I don?t think Cohen hires him if he thinks he can not recruit. Cohen knows more than anybody how important recruiting is.

I agree. Cohen interviewed several and I really think that Moorhead sold how to win not only next year but also in the future. I trust and feel Cohen wants and knows what we need right now!

DogsofAnarchy
11-28-2017, 10:32 PM

This is a GREAT hire!!