PDA

View Full Version : Stingray a little sandy

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2017, 07:04 PM
He?s tweeting Jeremy Pruitt (the guy mistaken for the coach) saying to be careful or MSU fans will turn on him like they turned on him. He responded by saying hopefully he won?t give them a reason to. I like this guy. Been a MSU fan for 48 hours and already dealing heat.

StarkVegasSteve
11-28-2017, 07:10 PM
I thought he went to Florida as part of Don's buyout

Dawg61
11-28-2017, 07:26 PM
He?s tweeting Jeremy Pruitt (the guy mistaken for the coach) saying to be careful or MSU fans will turn on him like they turned on him. He responded by saying hopefully he won?t give them a reason to. I like this guy. Been a MSU fan for 48 hours and already dealing heat.

Stingray Bulldog card just got revoked

RocketDawg
11-28-2017, 07:29 PM

I suppose he doesn't understand why "fans turned on him". I can't understand why they were in his camp to beging with. Probably most were laughing at, not with.

Homedawg
11-28-2017, 07:39 PM
We need I seen it on this one.....

BeardoMSU
11-28-2017, 07:51 PM
Stingray Bulldog card just got revoked

"Bulldog cards" purchased from a West Alabama Walmart shouldn't count, anyways. **** him.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Lateral move should?ve took stingray with him

drunkernhelldawg
11-28-2017, 08:00 PM
Dude just isn't equipped for the public eye. Criticism is a given. He could perform only so long as he doesn't read his mail.

MeridianDog
11-28-2017, 08:02 PM
Forrest said "Stupid is as stupid does."

Stingray was his example of the wisdom in that statement.

was21
11-28-2017, 08:14 PM
He's kind of large to disappear immediately...may take some time but he has had his 15 minutes of fame

Anonymous
11-28-2017, 08:20 PM
Can you blame him? He loves state and has been treated like ass.

I get the worry that he puts off a negative perception of the base, but he's also been unfairly attacked.

If we want to attack someone we should target Robertson. That ass hat wrote a book about Ole Miss and did nothing but further the perception that we only care about them. That book did more for their narrative than anything in the last decade.

TheRef
11-28-2017, 08:43 PM

I get the worry that he puts off a negative perception of the base, but he's also been unfairly attacked.

If we want to attack someone we should target Robertson. That ass hat wrote a book about Ole Miss and did nothing but further the perception that we only care about them. That book did more for their narrative than anything in the last decade.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l0MYIIuwwHEfULhcI/giphy.gif

Coach34
11-28-2017, 08:43 PM
ugh

drunkernhelldawg
11-28-2017, 08:49 PM

Didn't anybody close to him have the sense to know that attack comes upon all who put themselves out there?

RougeDawg
11-28-2017, 08:52 PM
I smell a Bearshart in this thread. Literally.

gravedigger
11-28-2017, 08:54 PM

Sorry, misread your post. Stingrays rear end needs to be banned from Starkville.

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-28-2017, 08:56 PM
In order to turn on someone, you would have had to have accepted someone. You don’t wanna be treated like a dumbass redneck piece of shit, don’t act like one. As my dad said “fat bitch is my sister in n law, don’t mean I claim her”

Dawg61
11-28-2017, 10:07 PM

If he loves State he shouldn't be actively hurting our coaching search by tweeting negative shit to potential hires. Negative juice points awarded to Stingray for that move.