PDA

View Full Version : So we're the only MS school with a logo?

FlabLoser
09-28-2013, 10:02 PM
It appears Mississippi Southern's logo has been reduced to block letters that say "Southern Miss". (Thanks, Iowa Hawkeyes!)

Ole Miss, as you know, has a script "Ole Miss" for their logo. That school is absolutely starving for a socailly acceptable identity. Surprised nothing has caught on since the Col Reb ban.

...which leaves us with the Banner M logo. We seem to be the only school in MS who has a logo. And by logo, I mean a symbol and not simply spelling our the school's knickname.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 10:06 PM
It appears Mississippi Southern's logo has been reduced to block letters that say "Southern Miss". (Thanks, Iowa Hawkeyes!)

Ole Miss, as you know, has a script "Ole Miss" for their logo. That school is absolutely starving for a socailly acceptable identity. Surprised nothing has caught on since the Col Reb ban.

...which leaves us with the Banner M logo. We seem to be the only school in MS who has a logo. And by logo, I mean a symbol and not simply spelling our the school's knickname.

Pretty cool...I just wish we could incorporate the actual Mississippi outline or something. I have always hated the M-State logo. Not as bad as I hate the maxi pad stripe on our helmets and shoulder pads currently, but I hate it nonetheless

Dawg61
09-28-2013, 10:09 PM
I see you might be agreeing with me on the uniforms. We are putting a 2nd Dawgzillatron on top of our new shiny bowled in stadium and we still are putting out these uni's. The time was yesterday to throw the Mississippi State banner logo on the jersey and whatever that shit is on the helmets in the trash. It's so easy and so for the taking right now. We are MSU. Put MSU everywhere!

PassInterference
09-28-2013, 10:42 PM
I like our logos.

I am meh on our unis. They could be a lot better, but they have grown on me a little bit.