PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me out here, why all the Mullen hate?

DeviousDawg
11-28-2017, 02:55 PM
Mullen was hired in late 2008 to complete one set of tasks. This year, the tasks were completed, and his job here in Starkville was done, so he left.

Yes, he changed our program from a perennial 3-4 win team, into a perinatal 6-8 win team.
He also expanded the stadium, upgraded our facilities, and poured fertilizer onto a wilting city of Starkville.
Sure, he had the longest bowl streak in MSU history, and sent us to #1 in the nation as well as an Orange Bowl birth.

Yes, these things are nice, but they weren't what he was hired to do.

In 2008 he was hired to deviously execute a 9 year operation that would change the landscape in Mississippi for years, or even decades to come. During Mullen's interview back in '08, Greg Byrne laid out the steps to this operation, and only upon completion of each of these steps, would he be allowed to move on. I must say, Mullen completed each step of the operation seamlessly, and for that, he is the man. The steps were laid out as follows.

STEP 1: From 2009-2011, win the Egg Bowl at all cost. Refer to Ole Miss as The School Up North, piss off their fan base enough to fire Houston Nutt, and then buddy up with Houston Nutt and convince him to eventually turn on his former employer. Force OM to hire a High School Women's basketball coach/OM fan boy who will allow the Network to operate as they wish.

STEP 2: From 2012-2016, allow OM and Freeze to buy any player they wish, while secretly forcing a few of our "private" commits to receive money from OM so that they can later snitch on OM to the NCAA through immunity.

STEP 3: In 2016, assemble a dream team including but not limited to, Houston Nutt, Tom Mars, Rosebowl, Leo Lewis, NCAA investigators and the ever infamous Coach34. Forget about the 2016 football season and focus solely on setting up, and taking down the Ole Miss football program.

STEP 4: Following OM's first NOA, send Leo to the NCAA investigators so that he can collaborate with the NCAA investigators and create a narrative in which OM assistant coaches and boosters gave Leo $15,000. After this, call up your old buddy Houston Nutt, and get him and his attorney Tom Mars to sue OM and eventually force Hugh Freeze to resign as head coach. Use this step to create an ammended NOA full of questionable, at best, but lethal allegations against Ole Miss.

STEP 5: Once it is assured that OM will be buried by the NCAA in 2017, you are allowed to leave the program.

REMEMBER: This was not Ole Miss's fault, this was all an operation lead by Dan Mullen to take down the OM program. This is even more clear now that Dan has left. No, he didn't care to reap the benefits of a dismantled OM program, as this was not part of the plan. Mullen was hired to destroy OM, and he has done it. Mullen's true body of work at Mississippi State will be publicly released any day now, Thank you for doing your job Dan.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11OOAQSnUaZT2M/giphy.gif

P.S. #1: Hey shitbirds, the big picture hasn't changed. You're still 17ed.

P.S. #2: from the bottom of my heart, I can confidently say, 17 you Dan Mullen, you devious little Yankee 17. This was your choice to end it this way, not ours. Don't Stop Believing will only be played one more time in Davis Wade Stadium, and it will be played for you and your team on September 29th, 2018, as you prepare to once again choke on a male member in the 4th quarter against a ranked opponent.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 03:01 PM
Absolutely AWESOME! Rep Given!

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 03:02 PM
DD34 - You, sir, are a fine American.

Coach34
11-28-2017, 03:05 PM
You're not me- but I gotta believe we are related somehow

Doggie_Style
11-28-2017, 03:11 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeviousDawg34 again.

GreenheadDawg
11-28-2017, 03:12 PM
Well done, sir. Eat a bag of dicks Mullen. You unappreciative little bitch. Our guys are going to stomp and mud hole in your ass next year.

DeviousDawg
11-28-2017, 03:13 PM

Bruh, don't you know?? at MSU we aren't fans, we are all family. So yeah, we related.

mstatefan91
11-28-2017, 03:20 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/09/Billy-D_Approves.gif

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2017, 03:36 PM
Outstanding

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 03:40 PM

He's not another Eskimo Brother is he?? LOL!

TrapGame
11-28-2017, 03:50 PM
Devious, you are magnificent!

dawgoneyall
11-28-2017, 04:18 PM
Same reason I dislike (will not say hate-but might have as one point) Ron Polk. Other things became more important that the job at hand.

Leave if you are not totally committed. Mu!!ens became not totally committed.

Turfdawg67
11-28-2017, 04:39 PM
I wept... outstanding

SDDawg
11-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Love the joke but I want to respond seriously. No Mullen hate, but now that he's gone you have to acknowledge the following:

1. I hate it, but his record against ranked teams is crap. He didn't consistently deliver in big games.
2. A big part of why Dan doesn't deliver in big games is that he doesn't manage risk and make good decisions. His playbook is strong, but his playcalling is really not.
3. Dan thinks he's better than he is. He thinks he IS Urban or Saban, but he doesn't get what it takes to get to that level. His weak assistant coaches and lack of accountability tell the story, especially when his best teams came up short.
4. Dan is now raiding the pantry on his way out of Starkville and even recruits are calling him out. He is exiting in a low class manner. No one is giving him high marks for the exit when another day or two and the right messaging with the media, players and others around the program would have made all the difference.

I'm glad Dan is gone because I think Dan reached HIS ceiling. The MSU football ceiling is still not reached.

OxfordDog
11-28-2017, 05:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Rj7Mnrnh.jpg

dawgday166
11-28-2017, 05:09 PM
Love the joke but I want to respond seriously. No Mullen hate, but now that he's gone you have to acknowledge the following:

1. I hate it, but his record against ranked teams is crap. He delivered only 2 times in 9 years in big games - 2014 TAM & Aub.
2. A big part of why Dan doesn't deliver in big games is that he doesn't manage risk and make good decisions. His playbook is strong, but his playcalling is really not.
3. Dan thinks he's better than he is. He thinks he IS Urban or Saban, but he doesn't get what it takes to get to that level. His weak assistant coaches and lack of accountability tell the story, especially when his best teams came up short.
4. Dan is now raiding the pantry on his way out of Starkville and even recruits are calling him out. He is exiting in a low class manner. No one is giving him high marks for the exit when another day or two and the right messaging with the media, players and others around the program would have made all the difference.
5. Talks out of both sides of his mouth. "We'll always give relentless effort in everything we do." What a crock of shit. There's a reason they are called the CC Boys.

I'm glad Dan is gone because I think Dan reached the TOP of his FLOOR. The MSU football ceiling is still not reached.

FIFY.

OxfordDog
11-28-2017, 05:13 PM
I'll treasure the tear stains I've got on my cowbell after reading that. Well put. Very well put.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-28-2017, 05:24 PM
I'm not upset that Mullen is gone. I knew it would happen one day. He left the program in the best shape we could have ever hoped for 9 years ago. But I really hate it for all involved, included him, that he destroyed 9 years of goodwill in a 48 hour period. That is what is sad to me.