PDA

View Full Version : Coaching search update

Coach34
11-28-2017, 02:34 PM
1. The early Jeremy Pruitt push came more from Sexton than our insiders. He is a top candidate but not THE candidate at this time. Cohen wont be controlled or put in a corner by Sexton

2. Heard that Cohen prefers an offensive HC but that wont trump fit to Starkville or the corporate head mentality he is looking for. Energy, being meticulous on tasks, and culture fit will be the determining factors regardless of side of ball

3. Nobody really knows shit today- keeping things as airtight as possible. Which is not surprising.

All I got

starkvegasdawg
11-28-2017, 02:38 PM
4. Mullen is still a lying used tampon.

bulldawg28
11-28-2017, 02:41 PM
Thanks C34

Technetium
11-28-2017, 02:45 PM
Nothing we didn't already know. The wait continues...

reno hightower
11-28-2017, 02:46 PM
1. The early Jeremy Pruitt push came more from Sexton than our insiders. He is a top candidate but not THE candidate at this time. Cohen wont be controlled or put in a corner by Sexton

2. Heard that Cohen prefers an offensive HC but that wont trump fit to Starkville or the corporate head mentality he is looking for. Energy, being meticulous on tasks, and culture fit will be the determining factors regardless of side of ball

3. Nobody really knows shit today- keeping things as airtight as possible. Which is not surprising.

All I got

Rosey about to write an update as well. I'm sure it's about the same info or close to it.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 02:48 PM

All I got

So was The Source a Sexton plant trying to scare off other possible applicants or drum up support for Pruitt? I kind of like an offensive minded coach but Pruitt with Napier and Friend seems like a pretty good combination. However Cohen does it, I trust he will get our guy.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 02:49 PM
Also, are we still looking at Thursday or Friday for an announcement? We need to have our guy ASAP to prevent Dick Move from poaching our recruits.

BHildreth3
11-28-2017, 02:51 PM
F' it lets just hire this guy

http://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/968full-any-given-sunday-screenshot_0.jpg?itok=ifgY51S4

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 02:52 PM
F' it lets just hire this guy

http://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/968full-any-given-sunday-screenshot_0.jpg?itok=ifgY51S4

Steamin Willy Beamin or Scarface?