PDA

View Full Version : Fitz, our leader, doing work with our recruits! Love Fitz!

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 12:56 PM
Nick Fitzgerald‏
@nickfitz07
Follow Follow @nickfitz07
More
#stateteam18 Y'all didn't commit to a coach.. you committed to a program, to a family! Coaches didn't make those throws, catches, tackles, etc.. The real Miss State team is still here in stark and we about to do something special! Come be a real part of it!
9:44 AM - 28 Nov 2017

TrapGame
11-28-2017, 12:58 PM
I'm really impressed with Fitz. He has matured into a real leader.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 12:59 PM

The kids doing work. He's really stepped up. Some adults/coaches could learn a lot from this young man.

BulldogDX55
11-28-2017, 01:00 PM

Barring a miracle, he won't have the NFL career of Dak, but I feel that he will be fondly remembered like him for a long time.

Pollodawg
11-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Fitz is reaching Dak level love from me. Lol

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 01:02 PM
Barring a miracle, he won't have the NFL career of Dak, but I feel that he will be fondly remembered like him for a long time.

Nick is earning/has earned a place in Bulldog hearts and Bulldog history.

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 01:03 PM
Can?t be - I remember too many experts on here telling me a couple of years ago that Fitz was too much of a party boy and skirt chaser and his teammates thought he was a dick, didn?t matter that every coach he?d ever had said he was a natural leader that everyone gravitated too.

Sacrifice
11-28-2017, 01:04 PM
Man Fitz is taking it to Mullen?s ass. I love it!

Offshore Dawg
11-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Can?t be - I remember too many experts on here telling me a couple of years ago that Fitz was too much of a party boy and skirt chaser and his teammates thought he was a dick, didn?t matter that every coach he?d ever had said he was a natural leader that everyone gravitated too.

Message board Dawgs will continue to be message board Dawgs

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Man Fitz is taking it to Mullen?s ass. I love it!

Yeah he is! In a very professional way, he's giving ole lateral move the middle finger. And Fitz is stepping up at a time when he should be just worried about recovering and getting better, but he's taking this on team on his shoulders like a champ!

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 01:13 PM

This could also be said about Peyton Manning if he didn't have guys in black suits come beat the hell out of you. The team seems to play hard and Fitz leaves everything on the field. We haven't had many players that play as hard as he does.

parabrave
11-28-2017, 01:24 PM
He is future CFB head coach.