PDA

View Full Version : Jace Christmann

BigEasyDawg
11-28-2017, 11:54 AM
He finishes 4th in the nation in FG PCT at 91.7. Nice to see a walk on step up and finally give us some special teams help.'

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/player/_/stat/kicking/sort/fieldGoalPct

msstate7
11-28-2017, 11:56 AM
One of the first orders of business for new coach should be giving this kid a scholarship

sleepy dawg
11-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Before the season when we talked about what we wanted to see this year besides wins, this was it for me... A kicker that makes most of his kicks. Jace Christmann is a dream come true.

BigEasyDawg
11-28-2017, 12:00 PM
One of the first orders of business for new coach should be giving this kid a scholarship

Heck, we got plenty of them since the country club couldn't recruit any OL or WR's

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 12:02 PM
Jace was awesome. He needs a scholly.

FISHDAWG
11-28-2017, 12:04 PM
maybe it's just me but I think it's a crime not having a kicker on scholarship ... was that just a typical Don symptom or do most other teams find a kicker worth (wasting**) a schollie on. I never understood making them pay their own way when they are such a crucial part of the team .... I thought Devon Bell was on full ride but I don't think Sobiesk was .... someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 12:23 PM
maybe it's just me but I think it's a crime not having a kicker on scholarship ... was that just a typical Don symptom or do most other teams find a kicker worth (wasting**) a schollie on. I never understood making them pay their own way when they are such a crucial part of the team .... I thought Devon Bell was on full ride but I don't think Sobiesk was .... someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

A lot of coaches don't give kickers scholarships. The Blankenship kid at UGA was a walk on, and didn't get a scholarship until after the season started.

You would think everyone would have learned 25 years ago from Bobby Bowden that it is worth having a kicker on scholarship

bostondawg
11-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Proud of that guy. But do remember we have an Under Armour All-American high school recruit coming in at kicker. And I feel like I saw on twitter that he wasn't phased by Dane Muellers leaving the program.

Political Hack
11-28-2017, 12:28 PM
HE SHoukd be a front runner for the Gross award going into next season.

Saltydog
11-28-2017, 01:26 PM
NT

SheltonChoked
11-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Jace was awesome. He needs a scholly.

we should give him a scholly but, based on who his dad is, he does not need one...

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 02:44 PM
we should give him a scholly but, based on who his dad is, he does not need one...

Give him a scholly in return for a nice fat donation. Put the company name on the Field goal posts.

SheltonChoked
11-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Give him a scholly in return for a nice fat donation. Put the company name on the Field goal posts.

Bringing back Petroleum Engineering is paying off...

They could put the company name on the south end zone expansion....

thf24
11-28-2017, 04:07 PM
NT

Day was recruited primarily as our next punter. He never seemed thrilled that he had to place kick at the beginning of the year so it might actually have been a relief to him that Christmann emerged and supplanted him.