PDA

View Full Version : We have more posters after an OM loss than an MSU victory....

Bear@Work
09-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Just looked at the active users and this is the case. I'm all for OM losing, but we are MSU fans first and I think that's lost on a lot of you.

I have long thought this to be true and it worries me about our fanbase. Even when I'm hanging out with my family in the Junction and I chat it up with a few casual fans, it's pretty apparent that most of our fanbase hates Ole Miss more than they cheer/love MSU.

Tonight, we have more active fans DURING A BYE WEEK posting about OM failures than we do during an active week cheering for MSU SUCCESSESS.

We will never have a winning program with this type of attitude. It's just sickening. Please examine your inner self and only continue down this path IF YOU ARE TRUE MAROON. I am tired of the anti-OM crowd veiled as MSU Fans when really they could care less. You either ARE or you AREN'T.

This is pathetic. Come on, people. Grow up.

Todd4State
09-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Or maybe it's because none of us have a game to go to this week? I imagine a lot of people don't post on message boards when they are at a game, on the road, or hanging out with friends.

civildawg
Maybe the reason we have more users on here is because we are not at a Msu game this week

FlabLoser
After an MSU victory, we have a hell of a lot of people partying in the junction instead of posting on message boards.

After tonight's Bama beatdown of Ole Miss, The Junction is empty.

That's the difference.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Just looked at the active users and this is the case. I'm all for OM losing, but we are MSU fans first and I think that's lost on a lot of you.

I have long thought this to be true and it worries me about our fanbase. Even when I'm hanging out with my family in the Junction and I chat it up with a few casual fans, it's pretty apparent that most of our fanbase hates Ole Miss more than they cheer/love MSU.

Tonight, we have more active fans DURING A BYE WEEK posting about OM failures than we do during an active week cheering for MSU SUCCESSESS.

We will never have a winning program with this type of attitude. It's just sickening. Please examine your inner self and only continue down this path IF YOU ARE TRUE MAROON. I am tired of the anti-OM crowd veiled as MSU Fans when really they could care less. You either ARE or you AREN'T.

Lame. We didn't play today so this is going to be the case. I still think you may be an ole miss troll....and by the way, you just started another ole miss thread.

Nothing is dumber than someone starting an ole miss thread about too many ole miss threads. Sorry, but it's silly. Just shut up with this garbage

TopDog58
09-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Baaaaaaaaaa.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Baaaaaaaaaa.

^This^

Jeanspage to the core

notsofarawaydawg
09-28-2013, 09:21 PM

You're just a dumbass making a statement like this. Take a lesson from Bo, keep your mouth shut and think first.

Bear@Work
09-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Maybe you're right. I've relaxed a bit and have calmed down. I just expected this to be the case so I think I overreacted. I just have a couple of close MSU friends that that's all they talk about and I get pretty defensive with them about it since they should focus on our program and not the school up north. My wife and I were having a discussing during this game that MSU fans are a tricky bunch and a lot of them take the Mississippi "Us against the World" attitude and hold it against our rivals in football, even our in state rivals and possibly to the detriment of our own well-being and focus of energy.

Let's get out there and kick some coonass ass. Focus your %$#$%Rin energy there.