PDA

View Full Version : Love How Current Players

CarolinaDawgs
11-28-2017, 10:49 AM
are taking to Twitter to try and keep the croots reminded on loyalty and what we have here at MSU. Next coach is getting a great group of young men full of pride for their University.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-28-2017, 10:57 AM
yep the next hire is crucial to keeping everything together.

bostondawg
11-28-2017, 10:58 AM
It definitely feels like our players are doing the absolute best they could in this situation. Love these guys. They're pumped up to play lights out next year.

Jack Lambert
11-28-2017, 11:00 AM
I wonder if Cohen or anyone form the Athletic department is keeping current players up to date?

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 11:02 AM
Yeah our players are stepping up and doing what they can to keep recruits excited. It's great to see that we have leaders! Bodes well for the future!

Dawghouse
11-28-2017, 11:02 AM
Even AJ Brown out in the Twitter streets helpin us out.

Coaching change is no joke.That?s why you have to love the school more than the coach. Rely on your brothers and you will get through I️t 💯

Dawg61
11-28-2017, 11:08 AM
It definitely feels like our players are doing the absolute best they could in this situation. Love these guys. They're pumped up to play lights out next year.

Gotta be a shock to their system to see their coach bail on them less than 72 hours after Fitz suffers that awful injury and Ole Miss is acting like jackasses on our field. Did Sexton, Mullen and Florida really need to announce it on Sunday?? Why the rush to get outta dodge with a quickness without having a meeting with the team and Fitz?? He didn't have a team meeting correct? It's gonna be UGLY for Dan on Sept. 29th.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 11:16 AM
Gotta be a shock to their system to see their coach bail on them less than 72 hours after Fitz suffers that awful injury and Ole Miss is acting like jackasses on our field. Did Sexton, Mullen and Florida really need to announce it on Sunday?? Why the rush to get outta dodge with a quickness without having a meeting with the team and Fitz?? He didn't have a team meeting correct? It's gonna be UGLY for Dan on Sept. 29th.

This is what bothers me the most. He just pissed on his team when they needed him most and after telling them he was gonna be here. These kids are still young enough that they trust their coach and his word and its gotta be a blindside to them. I feel so bad for Fitz. Ankle messed up by a cheap shot and then his coach bails without any regard for him or the team. Dan Tuberville,did some good stuff here but leaving the players the way he did, these young men gave so much to put him in the position to make all this money. Dan Tuberville is dead to me

HarryBuff
11-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Even AJ Brown out in the Twitter streets helpin us out.

Coaching change is no joke.That?s why you have to love the school more than the coach. Rely on your brothers and you will get through I️t ��

Pretty sure that's not what he was saying.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 11:19 AM

UF struck out on 3 or 4 coaches so they had to do something before the fans realized what kind of shit show the program has become. Lateral Move only got the job because he has QB development and some type of offense. I wonder how long until UF fans remember they hated Urban's offense? Lateral Move said he loved scoring points but we won a ton of games burning the entire second half clock and letting the defense win it.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 11:23 AM
Pretty sure that's not what he was saying.

Oddly enough, I think AJ is still friends with a lot of the guys on our team. It pisses me off but AJ made a "business decision" for his family. He will have to deal with the fallout from turning on his hometown team but in the end he helped his family out immediately.

HarryBuff
11-28-2017, 11:31 AM
To me it reads as a reference their coaching search and uncertainty of who could be next at the time. Could be talking about State I guess, but after all the s**t he was talking to the crowd on the sideline I feel like that tweet was more them expecting the possibility of a coaching change and the uncertainty they had on who was going to be their coach.

I could definitely be wrong though.