PDA

View Full Version : This coaching search stuff has been hilarious......

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2017, 10:04 AM
I have a rumor for you. Nobody outside that room in Atlanta really knows what?s going on. To me the best one is the flight tracker from Boca to Starkville. If Kiffin is flying to Starkville for his interview I?d say he disqualified himself. Y?all would be better served to see if you could hack Delta?s manifests from cities of interest to Atlanta. Even then there is nothing out of the ordinary for an assistant coach or lower level head coach to be flying through Atlanta this time of year. That?s why we do it in Atlanta.

lefty96
11-28-2017, 10:06 AM
You have to embrace the chaos. SEC coach searches are better than bowl season and we have like, what 3 still going on? no 4. . . It's better than any tv show.

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2017, 10:12 AM
You have to embrace the chaos. SEC coach searches are better than bowl season and we have like, what 3 still going on? no 4. . . It's better than any tv show.

Oh I have! That’s why I say it’s hilarious!

ScoobaDawg
11-28-2017, 10:13 AM

Not really.. anyone who says a flight aware track is the way to go is lost in the past. Ad's all know that trick and will fly commercial somewhere instead.
Trust your reputable sources. We will all find out in the next few days likely.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 10:17 AM
I would think the flight tracker would make more sense if we were announcing someone. MSU will probably send a private plan to bring them to Starkville but Cohen is probably not using it to interview coaches unless it is in Atlanta or some other meeting place. The coaching options will be kept quiet unless they want to have it leak out on purpose. Too many other searches going on that could impact our choice.

Political Hack
11-28-2017, 10:24 AM
I would think the flight tracker would make more sense if we were announcing someone. MSU will probably send a private plan to bring them to Starkville but Cohen is probably not using it to interview coaches unless it is in Atlanta or some other meeting place. The coaching options will be kept quiet unless they want to have it leak out on purpose. Too many other searches going on that could impact our choice.

When they catch a flight on a round trip (picking someone up), let me know.

Tbonewannabe
11-28-2017, 10:26 AM

Exactly, I don't even worry about flight tracker stuff.

Liverpooldawg
11-28-2017, 10:27 AM

Yep, that’s the one to look for. There won’t be much notice. Hey if it happens to be Pruitt there may not be a flight to pick him up anyway. Might better check up on what Everitt is up to. :)

lefty96
11-28-2017, 10:30 AM
Not really.. anyone who says a flight aware track is the way to go is lost in the past. Ad's all know that trick and will fly commercial somewhere instead.
Trust your reputable sources. We will all find out in the next few days likely.

The fact that people have hard and fast opinions about tracking people's movements using flight tracker is proof of my statement. I mean sure, trust the reputable sources, but the rest is pure entertainment.

Political Hack
11-28-2017, 10:37 AM
Yep, that’s the one to look for. There won’t be much notice. Hey if it happens to be Pruitt there may not be a flight to pick him up anyway. Might better check up on what Everitt is up to. :)

JP, we’re sending the team bus to come get you!!!! If it happens, I hope Fitz and Simmons gonwith them.