PDA

View Full Version : Don is starting to piss off current players

Msujd164
11-27-2017, 10:54 PM
Just by reading their tweets. His poaching of recruits isn't sitting well with them. A lot of "CANNOT wait until Sept 29!!" and making fun of him using "relentless effort" a million times today.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 10:58 PM
Yep I?m seeing it too. Kylin tweeted something about September 29 and Jalen Mayden retweeted it with a HailState. Our former coach not endearing himself to players or recruits.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 11:01 PM
He straight up lied to them. That?s what pisses me off the most is the way he treated the players he said he loved and that were his ?family?.

DawgNamedScuba
11-27-2017, 11:01 PM
If Mayden stays, I would be 17'in happy!

TXDawg
11-27-2017, 11:04 PM
Mayden is the one I’m most concerned about.

In my opinion, there’s a 95% probability that he’s going to FL with Don.

msstate7
11-27-2017, 11:05 PM
Sps says Heath loving the gators now

bostondawg
11-27-2017, 11:09 PM
Respectfully guys, Stephen Guidry is 100x more important to continuity than Mayden. We've got years to find another QB.

Bully13
11-27-2017, 11:23 PM
I hope Mullen falls flat on his ass and he and his family find misery and we skull 17 him next year.

TXDawg
11-27-2017, 11:26 PM
Respectfully guys, Stephen Guidry is 100x more important to continuity than Mayden. We've got years to find another QB.

We may have years to find another QB, but we damn sure better find a coach (HC or otherwise) that can develop one.

Todd4State
11-27-2017, 11:27 PM
I hope Mullen falls flat on his ass and he and his family find misery and we skull 17 him next year.

Honestly, if he goes 8-4 every year about like he did here, he won't last more than four years there. And they sure as heck aren't going to put up with the Hevesy/Gonzo recruiting camp show after FSU and Miami take some recruits that they want.

TUSK
11-27-2017, 11:35 PM
Honestly, if he goes 8-4 every year about like he did here, he won't last more than four years there. And they sure as heck aren't going to put up with the Hevesy/Gonzo recruiting camp show after FSU and Miami take some recruits that they want.

Todd, throw in “Charlie Strong/Lane Kiffin in addition to mark Richt/jimbo as potential in-state recruiters, and you have an 11/10 type post.

dawgday166
11-27-2017, 11:42 PM
Todd, throw in “Charlie Strong/Lane Kiffin in addition to mark Richt/jimbo as potential in-state recruiters, and you have an 11/10 type post.

Good call on that one. Kiffin needs to stay at FAU.

BuckyIsAB****
11-27-2017, 11:46 PM
Good call on that one. Kiffin needs to stay at FAU.

Nah he can come here and Tusk can watch his boy Saban bitch and moan on the sideline while Lane dials up TDs on ours

TUSK
11-27-2017, 11:48 PM
Nah he can come here and Tusk can watch his boy Saban bitch and moan on the sideline while Lane dials up TDs on ours

Eh Hmmmm, it’s “MDL “, thank you***

Good post.

dawgday166
11-27-2017, 11:49 PM

LOL. I know he "wants" to beat hell out of Saban but ... wanting to and doing is 2 different thangs. He might dial up a few TDs tho. Be fun to watch the pre and post game handshakes too.

BuckyIsAB****
11-27-2017, 11:50 PM
Eh Hmmmm, it’s “MDL “, thank you***

Good post.

Im just giving you shit man haha. Lane would be a hit here all these sticks in the mud will love him. Hes got swag coming out his ears and a chip on his shoulder. Nobody respects us anyway so lets go get somebody else who everybody hates and lets wear some folks asses out

TUSK
11-28-2017, 12:02 AM
Im just giving you shit man haha. Lane would be a hit here all these sticks in the mud will love him. Hes got swag coming out his ears and a chip on his shoulder. Nobody respects us anyway so lets go get somebody else who everybody hates and lets wear some folks asses out

I know that, daddio. And you are correct.

I’m not saying he’s the solution, but he’d certainly do better vs AU, UA, uab, and USA, than his predecessor.

Edit: & he would absolutely kill every single tree in the grove on his way outta MS...

BuckyIsAB****
11-28-2017, 12:06 AM

I’m not saying he’s the solution, but he’d certainly do better vs AU, UA, uab, and USA, than his predecessor.

Edit: & he would absolutely kill every single tree in the grove on his way outta MS...

Tusk gets it. Yall be more like Tusk

Edit: And I dont care. He would challenge for he West next year with this roster. And hell he may decide he loves it here and stay. We can pay

yjnkdawg
11-28-2017, 12:10 AM
He straight up lied to them. That?s what pisses me off the most is the way he treated the players he said he loved and that were his ?family?.

It does me too. Seems like the Family concept is just applicable when it benefits Mullen

StarkVegasSteve
11-28-2017, 12:10 AM

Hire the man and hire him now. Time to get on the Lane Train!!!

Cooterpoot
11-28-2017, 12:12 AM
Sps says Heath loving the gators now

Heath isn’t going anywhere.

Coach007
11-28-2017, 02:40 AM

No no no no.

Did you not see what happened vs Ole Miss? Do you know who is in if he goes.down? A walk on who has NEVER thrown a friggin pass.

Reason2succeed
11-28-2017, 07:34 AM
If Lane became the coach they would have to officially change the name of the town to StarkVegas!

Activated Alpha
11-28-2017, 07:51 AM
I wish Dan Mullen would already piss off some recruits

ShotgunDawg
11-28-2017, 08:11 AM
And of course Auburn gets the luxury of playing us the week after Florida next year.

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-28-2017, 08:21 AM
Here’s what I don’t get about Florida’s happiness. Hevesy going back. His ass was demoted the last time he was there. Let’s see how that plays out this time.