PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wolken Tweet

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2017, 10:48 PM
Rest easy boys. Unlike like many of these other schools, we actually have leadership

https://i.imgur.com/37V5uq1.jpg

Msujd164
11-27-2017, 10:49 PM
"One thing that is obvious last 24 hours. The names that have been associated with Mississippi State show me John Cohen knows what the hell he?s doing."

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 10:50 PM
We have a pro handling our hire. Grateful we have Cohen at the helm!

DawgNamedScuba
11-27-2017, 11:04 PM
Dilly Dilly!

runwildjerious
11-27-2017, 11:06 PM
Have heard tonight that #PennState OC Joe Moorhead is a strong candidate for the #MissState HC vacancy (as Dan Wolken's reported). Source says that #Bama DC Jeremy Pruitt, ##Toledo HC Jason Candle, #Michigan asst Pep Hamilton & #Miami DC Manny Diaz among those also in the mix.

TrapGame
11-27-2017, 11:07 PM
Manny?!!

No, effing way. I find that hard to believe. Hollywood didn't like living in Starkvegas!

gravedigger
11-27-2017, 11:07 PM
Have heard tonight that #PennState OC Joe Moorhead is a strong candidate for the #MissState HC vacancy (as Dan Wolken's reported). Source says that #Bama DC Jeremy Pruitt, ##Toledo HC Jason Candle, #Michigan asst Pep Hamilton & #Miami DC Manny Diaz among those also in the mix.

I can assure everyone, Manny Diaz is NOT a candidate. I speculate some. I'm not here.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 11:08 PM
Lol at manny

Steakonastick
11-27-2017, 11:10 PM
Feldman is a mouthpiece for Sexton.

I seen it dawg
11-27-2017, 11:11 PM
Look at my reply

Pollodawg
11-27-2017, 11:11 PM
If it’s Diaz, I’m done.

Lloyd Christmas
11-27-2017, 11:12 PM

Manny Diaz is just a name Cohen leaked to make the other candidates sweat

KB21
11-27-2017, 11:17 PM
Bruce Feldman has no connections or sources at Mississippi State. Pep Hamilton and Manny Diaz have not and will not be interviewed.

Dawg61
11-27-2017, 11:19 PM
Toledo HC is interesting. He's 20-6 there so far.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 11:20 PM
Toledo HC is interesting. He's 20-6 there so far.

Jason Candle is a stud! His teams are well coached and fun to watch. Young high energy intense guy!

Todd4State
11-27-2017, 11:20 PM
He had me going until I saw Manny Diaz. Then I laughed.

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 11:22 PM
He had me going until I saw Manny Diaz. Then I laughed.

Yeah manny and pep hamilton haha!

BigEasyDawg
11-27-2017, 11:26 PM
Dan Wolken‏Verified account
@DanWolken
Following Following @DanWolken
More
One thing that is obvious last 24 hours. The names that have been associated with Mississippi State show me John Cohen knows what the hell he?s doing.

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/935352445173141504

and I just saw Shotgun's post. My B

AlSwearengen
11-27-2017, 11:29 PM
We need to save a few bones to throw cohen?s way.

Perpetual Underachiever
11-27-2017, 11:32 PM
Here's to Commercecommet24 & Coach Cohen...Dilly Dilly!

https://i.imgur.com/Qv45fck.jpg

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 11:39 PM
Here's to Commercecommet24 & Coach Cohen...Dilly Dilly!

https://i.imgur.com/Qv45fck.jpg

Dilly Dilly!!!!!

Really Clark?
11-27-2017, 11:59 PM
Jason Candle is a stud! His teams are well coached and fun to watch. Young high energy intense guy!

I think he is as well (good offensive coach) but I want to see another year or two as a HC and make sure he is not just riding Matt Campbell's players like Butch Jones did following Brian Kelly for two straight jobs

oldjoedawg
11-28-2017, 12:10 AM
Dilly Dilly!

This comment "Dilly, Dilly" is part of the lyrics to a song of the 1950's titled "Lavender Blue".....it was popular when I was a teen....makes me laugh when I see that commercial and now to see it referenced here.....Class of '62

The Federalist Engineer
11-28-2017, 12:21 AM
Pep Hamilton is a future NFL head-coach, but I wonder if he can actually recruit and motivate college players - as the CEO of the program

This list is stupid because of Manny. Might as well included Geoff Collins and Tim Brewster to have a trinity of MSU haters

dawgday166
11-28-2017, 12:24 AM
Pep Hamilton is a future NFL coach, but I wonder if he can actually recruit and motivate college players.

This list is stupid because of Manny. Might as well included Geoff Collins and Tim Brewster to have a trinity of MSU haters

Not sure Collins is an MSU hater. I think he's a Mullen hater.

247 has list of coaches. Funny thing is all the prime candidates mentioned from today are at bottom of list. Diaz up towards top. Bobo is #1 at the top (I don't want him either).

The Federalist Engineer
11-28-2017, 12:29 AM
Thinking about Collins brings to mind DM’s stupid 1a/1b idea that ultimately crashed the 2014 season and nearly got us beat in Kentucky that year

We thought it was Collins, but it was DM

RougeDawg
11-28-2017, 12:54 AM
Dilly Dilly!!!!!

Needs to be on a t shirt next October 1st after we send Dan back to Gainesville with shadows of doubt in his mind and a cowbell shoved so far up his ass he tastes the handle.

Commercecomet24
11-28-2017, 12:56 AM
Needs to be on a t shirt next October 1st after we send Dan back to Gainesville with shadows of doubt in his mind and a cowbell shoved so far up his ass he tastes the handle.

Sir Nick Fitz and company will take Dan Tuberville to the pit of misery on September 29.

RougeDawg
11-28-2017, 12:57 AM
Cohen has always been able to manage the situation well, be it in a game or during a hiring process. The thing that frustrated me the most about him as a coach, which was confirmed by players, was his lack of teaching fundamentals and developing the players.

thats why Cann is going to do wonders. He really enjoys teaching the basics and fundamentals. We got a win, win situation with those moves. Lets hope cheeleader doesn't take over for Foley and come looking for an AD. He may poach us again.

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 07:07 AM
Cohen has always been able to manage the situation well, be it in a game or during a hiring process. The thing that frustrated me the most about him as a coach, which was confirmed by players, was his lack of teaching fundamentals and developing the players.

thats why Cann is going to do wonders. He really enjoys teaching the basics and fundamentals. We got a win, win situation with those moves. Lets hope cheeleader doesn't take over for Foley and come looking for an AD. He may poach us again.

I?m just happy decided not to bunt in the first inning of this search.****

Political Hack
11-28-2017, 08:26 AM
Bruce Feldman has no connections or sources at Mississippi State. Pep Hamilton and Manny Diaz have not and will not be interviewed.

Agents trying to get their guys names out there.

BrunswickDawg
11-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Not sure Collins is an MSU hater. I think he's a Mullen hater.

247 has list of coaches. Funny thing is all the prime candidates mentioned from today are at bottom of list. Diaz up towards top. Bobo is #1 at the top (I don't want him either).

I'll always have a spot on my shelf for a Geoff Collins Can-o-Swagg. If you watch what Collins did at UF, and the way he is building Temple, he's a damn good coach that Don Merlin ran off.

FISHDAWG
11-28-2017, 08:49 AM
I'll always have a spot on my shelf for a Geoff Collins Can-o-Swagg. If you watch what Collins did at UF, and the way he is building Temple, he's a damn good coach that Don Merlin ran off.

totally agree on this ... If I remember correctly Mullinz threw him under the bus pretty bad after that egg bowl and I couldn't blame him for getting pissed and leaving ... he was one of the best DC's at State for as long as I can remember

dawgday166
11-28-2017, 08:52 AM

Yep. I stayed pissed off at Mullen for 2 years about that. Especially when the 2015 team had a bunch of Srs and Jrs on Oline and we couldn't run against anyone. If it weren't for Dak we win 5 or 6 games that year. Then the 2016 early season debacle on offense too.

I think Collins may be as good or better DC than Grantham. He did a lot more with a lot less ... from a recruiting talent standpoint. Grantham did about the same at Lville tho.

Manny ain't doing to bad in Miami either.

Jack Lambert
11-28-2017, 08:56 AM
So many different guys out there who know who will pan out. It's good that Miss State is talked about. Obviously it would be a situation a coach walking into that is good. I just hope they who ever we get don't piggy back a few years to a bigger job and leave the shelf empty of talent.

lefty96
11-28-2017, 09:46 AM
If it?s Diaz, I?m done.

Ditto