PDA

View Full Version : Why all the hate?

SailingDawg
11-27-2017, 06:04 PM
We should be happy for an alum who has moved up the ranks to AD of a big SEC school.

We should also be proud of a coach who has done well enough to earn a coaching job at a big SEC school.

Yes, we're on the brink, but budget, school size, and recruiting demographics dictate we'll always be mid-pack, just like unm.

Enjoy our success and be happy we can get someone as good or better to follow up!

West Tn Dawg
11-27-2017, 06:07 PM
We should be happy for an alum who has moved up the ranks to AD of a big SEC school.
No problem, it's the stealing from your school that is the problem!

We should also be proud of a coach who has done well enough to earn a coaching job at a big SEC school.
No problem, it's the lie's he told about staying here!

Yes, we're on the brink, but budget, school size, and recruiting demographics dictate we'll always be mid-pack, just like unm.

Enjoy our success and be happy we can get someone as good or better to follow up!

I hope we kick his butt come Sept.

I_Spy
11-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Dan has done a good job and he is getting his reward - but we are just frustrated because of OM losses and seasons that never go as expected due to multiple reasons.

It's the little things like Jace Christmann making field goals is like a big deal to us.

SailingDawg
11-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Dan has done a good job and he is getting his reward - but we are just frustrated because of OM losses and seasons that never go as expected due to multiple reasons.

This is Mississippi State defined, you should be used to it!

sandjunky
11-27-2017, 06:13 PM

I'm sorry but my expectations are much higher than yours

BuckyIsAB****
11-27-2017, 06:13 PM

The best part about this will be the end of this attitude

BuckyIsAB****
11-27-2017, 06:14 PM

This has to end

fishwater99
11-27-2017, 06:18 PM

No we won't !!!!

shannondawg
11-27-2017, 06:18 PM
You were doing so good until you put us in with the sharks.

After a night to think about you are correct. But I thought Scott a lightweight when he was here and didn't mind at all he was gone.

ShotgunDawg
11-27-2017, 06:19 PM

This is some USM thinking here.

We are a big time job & school & the sooner all of us jump on that way of thinking, the sooner others will agree.

tesa8034
11-27-2017, 06:23 PM

All of that is true and I'm sure most fans would agree but what puts all of that out of mind is the way he left. Yes yes I know and I'm sure most new that he would leave one day and that's fine. Do it like a man! Don't lie to your team. All he had to do was be honest and say he feels it's time to move on and not sneak out and take half the staff with you knowing what it could do to our current commitments! Some have said it's just business but that's bs. Could any of you lied to the kids that give you 100% everyday and believed in you ?

msbulldog
11-27-2017, 06:35 PM

17 that traitor!

Commercecomet24
11-27-2017, 06:38 PM
This is some USM thinking here.

We are a big time job & school & the sooner all of us jump on that way of thinking, the sooner others will agree.

Yep we are an SEC team and in the top half of the league. Gotta start acting like it!

Dawg61
11-27-2017, 06:48 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/j3iGKfXRKlLqw/giphy.gif

Turfdawg67
11-27-2017, 06:52 PM

So we are the minor league affiliate for UF?? We'll prime their next DC, AD and HC and give them a nice reach around while they go in dry! 17 that and 17 Stricklin!!

Liverpooldawg
11-27-2017, 06:57 PM
I have nothing against Mullen. He had no real ties to us other than as his employer. I was very upset to see him go but can also understand him. As the AD of Florida I can understand what loafers did, but as a fellow alumnus of MSU I will never forgive him for it.

gravedigger
11-27-2017, 06:58 PM

Then go be a gator fan then you ******

Dawg61
11-27-2017, 07:09 PM
I have nothing against Mullen. He had no real ties to us other than as his employer. I was very upset to see him go but can also understand him. As the AD of Florida I can understand what loafers did, but as a fellow alumnus of MSU I will never forgive him for it.

Mullen would be a moron to turn down the HC job at Florida at $8 mill a year but that doesn't stop me from telling him to eat a giant shitburger every day. I've already moved on from Dan. He's a choke artist. I am now excited for our new coach. I trust Cohen. He's proving to be a bad ass athletic director.

msbulldog
11-27-2017, 07:11 PM

17ing Troll. Enforcer!

stalkingpoon
11-27-2017, 07:20 PM
give them a nice reach around while they go in dry!!

Don't know if that is physically possible, but lol yes 17 Don Mullin and 17 the male cheerleader!

Doggie_Style
11-27-2017, 07:28 PM

The way Loafers handled his move and then poaching Marlins was criminal. 17 Dern Marlins and 17 loafers...I can?t believe you posted this crap....Delete!

Coursesuper
11-27-2017, 07:36 PM

You are why we are seen as "lil ole Mithippy Tate" by the media and the rest of the league.

Activated Alpha
11-27-2017, 08:12 PM

If you never better yourself, then you will never achieve success. You will always be content for mediocrity. If you never reach for the stars, how do you know your potential? I'm sorry, but this type of reasoning needed to be left behind with Croom and LT. Grab your nutsack francis because this isn't Pur-mother****ing-due

I seen it dawg
11-27-2017, 08:15 PM
What a ****ing ***** thread

yjnkdawg
11-27-2017, 08:16 PM

Yeah I'm happy the alum moved on because we got a major upgrade in John Cohen
Must not be a big SEC school. Three of their targets didn't appear to think so.
I think we got to No.1 in the nation. And let's not put ourselves in the same category with OM.
I liked what Fitz said . It was something like this. We appreciate what Coach Mullen did to help get the program to where it is today, but one man does not make a program, and we will move on forward.

Dallas_Dawg
11-27-2017, 08:24 PM
What a ****ing ***** thread
Yeah, lock this weak shit

I seen it dawg
11-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Oh no i want to see all the pussies roll their clits out

mstatefan91
11-27-2017, 08:32 PM
OP is the walking definition of "poor lil MSU"