PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys remember Pruitt during his MTV days???

SaveFerris
11-27-2017, 05:03 PM
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same guy that was coaching (Defensive Coordinator) at Hoover High School w/ Rush Propst back in '05.
MTV did a series called 2-a-Days and featured the team and coaches. Their first opponent that year was Tim Tebow and his high school in Florida and Hoover's starting QB was John Parker Wilson's little brother who went to play baseball at 'Bama and torched us during weekend series.
Anyway, I'm sure a lot can change in 11-12 years, but never imagined this guy would ever be the "face of a program" at any level other than high school seeing him back then. I guess we'll see what several seasons under Saban and working his way up has produced. Still very unsure though.

rcsteph1
11-27-2017, 05:05 PM
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same guy that was coaching (Defensive Coordinator) at Hoover High School w/ Rush Propst back in '05.
MTV did a series called 2-a-Days and featured the team and coaches. Their first opponent that year was Tim Tebow and his high school in Florida and Hoover's starting QB was John Parker Wilson's little brother who went to play baseball at 'Bama and torched us during weekend series.
Anyway, I'm sure a lot can change in 11-12 years, but never imagined this guy would ever be the "face of a program" at any level other than high school seeing him back then. I guess we'll see what several seasons under Saban and working his way up has produced. Still very unsure though.

You are correct he was apart of the show.

drunkernhelldawg
11-27-2017, 05:06 PM
You are correct he was apart of the show.

It's on his wiki write up

Cary Hudson's little bro
11-27-2017, 05:13 PM
I guess we'll see what several seasons under Saban and working his way up has produced. Still very unsure though.

No one would hire him based on that show. It's the only way I know him outside of him not knowing what asparagus is (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgmk_fHguMk). I've changed a lot in 11 years too.

StarkVegasSteve
11-27-2017, 05:13 PM
Seemed like a fiery coach who could teach the fundamentals, still never thought he'd be a HC in the SEC within 12 years