PDA

View Full Version : Lane Kiffin

Dallas_Dawg
11-27-2017, 12:38 PM
If your think we are going to look at that clown, you are a moron.
Not only does he carry loads of baggage, he is NCAA probation wrapped up with a neat little bow.
He does not fit our culture and I?m glad we don?t have that kind of culture.
He was also a failure at most of his stops and tweets too much for his own good.
Please just stop with the Kiffin talk. We don?t want that piece of shit and all that he represents

msstate7
11-27-2017, 12:41 PM
NCAA trouble was some secondary violations.

44-24 as a HC. Made a bowl every year his team was eligible even after taking over a losing tenn and fau program.

BuckyIsAB****
11-27-2017, 12:43 PM
FAU was 3-9 last year. Add Kiffin they are 9-3. Won a natty calling plays. Say what you want he would win and thats what its all about. Bracky will make sure the NCAA dont come lookin***

Dallas_Dawg
11-27-2017, 12:44 PM

44-24 as a HC. Made a bowl every year his team was eligible even after taking over a losing tenn and fau program.

He?s a scumbag and if he was successful, would leave us at the drop of the hat. Lose lose situation

Bubb Rubb
11-27-2017, 12:44 PM

Kiffin would be a terrible choice. I don't understand how anyone could even logically argue for him. He has NCAA baggage, he would be here for a year or two max before moving to the next stop, and we all know who his brother is what his baggage is.

Kiffin would be a disaster in every way imaginable.

msstate7
11-27-2017, 12:46 PM
He?s a scumbag and if he was successful, would leave us at the drop of the hat. Lose lose situation

Pretty much anyone we hire will drop us at the drop of the hat if a big boy comes calling

Dawg61
11-27-2017, 01:09 PM
I think Kiffin is a great choice. Hope we get him. We need swagger and he brings it. He will have the students more fired up than when Mullen arrived. That's a guarantee. Guy was mentioned in a Lil Wayne song. He has iconic confidence.

stalkingpoon
11-27-2017, 01:12 PM
Who gives a shit if he's a scumbag. He isn't calling prostitutes or covering up rape. Sign him up. Would be a homerun hire.

Coach34
11-27-2017, 01:16 PM
Pretty much anyone we hire will drop us at the drop of the hat if a big boy comes calling

exactly. Mullen took the 1st big job he was offered. So will Pruitt if we hire him

msstate7
11-27-2017, 01:18 PM
exactly. Mullen took the 1st big job he was offered. So will Pruitt if we hire him

Pruitt may be dropping us for tenn as we speak. I wanna win. If we have to keep hiring coaches, so be it

yjnkdawg
11-27-2017, 01:20 PM

That shows we have a really good hc and football program if they want to hire our hc.

Dawg61
11-27-2017, 01:26 PM
http://www.elitedawgs.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2934&d=1511806889

Thanks McBuckethead

Quaoarsking
11-27-2017, 01:33 PM
K-I-F-F-I-N

Dallas_Dawg
11-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Ok, scumbag or not, I don?t want probation. The folks in Oxford are going to be doing all they can to get us in trouble, and Kiffin will play right into their hands. Remember all the dumb shit he did at Tennessee and got into it with Urban?
He will have the NCAA sniffing around the minute he sets up in Starkville if he got the job.
I also don?t think Cohen would get along with him either

Dawg61
11-27-2017, 01:56 PM
Ok, scumbag or not, I don?t want probation. The folks in Oxford are going to be doing all they can to get us in trouble, and Kiffin will play right into their hands. Remember all the dumb shit he did at Tennessee and got into it with Urban?
He will have the NCAA sniffing around the minute he sets up in Starkville if he got the job.
I also don?t think Cohen would get along with him either

Ole Miss ain't gonna **** with Lane cause his brother worked there for years and knows where all the bodies are stored.

TUSK
11-27-2017, 02:33 PM
I don't know if Kiffin would or wouldn't be a good hire.... but I do know this:

1) He's a pretty good offensive mind.
2) The people parroting "he's failed at XYZ" haven't done their homework.
3) He's single (now) and really digs the chicks.
4) He's never gotten a school in serious trouble with the NCAA.
5) He'd take a better job as soon as he was offered one.

also, I think he's probably gonna want to hit a HR with his next choice... I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned more in UF, A&M, UT, UCLA searches....

ScoobaDawg
11-27-2017, 02:40 PM
Kiffin is a online option.. not a real one.
Stop dreaming. or having a nightmare rather...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-27-2017, 02:44 PM
If your think we are going to look at that clown, you are a moron.
Not only does he carry loads of baggage, he is NCAA probation wrapped up with a neat little bow.
He does not fit our culture and I?m glad we don?t have that kind of culture.
He was also a failure at most of his stops and tweets too much for his own good.
Please just stop with the Kiffin talk. We don?t want that piece of shit and all that he represents

YES and the main point is HE DON'T FIT IN HERE AT ALL!!! How is that hard for everyone to understand? In fact he would probably turn us down because his ego would try to hold out for FSU. If he did come here, he would bolt at the first opportunity. Is that what all these dumbasses want? People just do not think things through at all.