PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad TSOB is gone quite frankly...

msudawglb
11-27-2017, 11:46 AM
Since he likes acronyms, I'll forever refer to him as TSOB (THE Son ofa Bi***). He was continuously shopping himself towards the end of the season. That's why we've lost 3 of 4 to Ole Miss. I personally think he and Grantham both quit coaching after the Bama game. We mailed it in against Arkansas and almost lost. And where were all the blitzes against Ole Miss??? You would think after watching the 2nd half of the Ole Miss versus Texas A&M game that we would have seen what happens when you blitz the hell out of Ta'amu.

I'm on the bandwagon that TSOB and Grantham knew 2 weeks ago that they were headed out the door.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to having a coach that wants to be here and I look forward to dominating in recruiting and dominating Ole Miss on the field.

MadDawg
11-27-2017, 11:50 AM
Since he likes acronyms, I'll forever refer to him as TSOB (THE Son ofa Bi***). He was continuously shopping himself towards the end of the season. That's why we've lost 3 of 4 to Ole Miss. I personally think he and Grantham both quit coaching after the Bama game. We mailed it in against Arkansas and almost lost. And where were all the blitzes against Ole Miss??? You would think after watching the 2nd half of the Ole Miss versus Texas A&M game that we would have seen what happens when you blitz the hell out of Ta'amu.

I'm on the bandwagon that TSOB and Grantham knew 2 weeks ago that they were headed out the door.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to having a coach that wants to be here and I look forward to dominating in recruiting and dominating Ole Miss on the field.

I personally think we lost to ole miss because Nick had his foot nearly decapitated and the backup QB accounted for 3 turnovers. But that's just me.

Randolph Dupree
11-27-2017, 11:53 AM
Yeah there may have been some lack of focus but the reason we lost is that we lost Fitz.

There are som rumblings that Grantham isn’t/wasn’t sold on moving and that there is a slight chance he stays around. That might have changed since I️ heard it but that’s what I️ heard.