PDA

View Full Version : Culture

1bigdawg
11-27-2017, 11:16 AM
One of the things no one is talking about is finding someone who fits, at least somewhat, with the culture Dan developed. While many may be skeptical, the family atmosphere has been a real advantage to us in recruiting, player development, teamwork and, at least to some extent, keeping players out of trouble.

So while everyone gets excited about the Kiffins of the world, I believe Cohen will focus on the right fit for us, splashy or not.

msbulldog
11-27-2017, 11:21 AM
One of the things no one is talking about is finding someone who fits, at least somewhat, with the culture Dan developed. While many may be skeptical, the family atmosphere has been a real advantage to us in recruiting, player development, teamwork and, at least to some extent, keeping players out of trouble.

So while everyone gets excited about the Kiffins of the world, I believe Cohen will focus on the right fit for us, splashy or not.

True that, all this fascination with Jeremy Pruitt goes against that. Pruitt is known to be a A$$hole! Ain't somebody we need.

Roy Munson
11-27-2017, 11:22 AM
True that, all this fascination with Jeremy Pruitt goes against that. Pruitt is known to be a A$$hole! Ain't somebody we need.

Mullen is an asshole. Grantham is an asshole. Saban is an asshole....

Need I go on?

Perpetual Underachiever
11-27-2017, 11:26 AM
IMO being an "Asshole" is a good characteristic for an SEC HC