PDA

View Full Version : Other names

PMDawg
11-27-2017, 10:07 AM
Just me thinking. I have no connections, and some of these are shots in the dark. All just me thinking.

Bryan Harsin - Boise State HC. Worked under Peterson, has a high octane offense. He is used to having recruiting disadvantages.
Jason Candle - Toledo HC. Highly successful there, high octane offense. Don't know much more about him.
Ken Niumatalolo - Navy HC. Obviously can't just run the triple option here, BUT, an extremely good (and disciplined) coach who can at least keep some of the option game in our offense. With the two QBs we have on our roster, we will need to at least incorporate some option elements into our offense.

Eliah Drinkwitz - NC State OC. Worked under a lot of offensive minds. NC State has been pretty competitive lately. Plus he has a really cool name. Come Drinkwitz us! First Jewish HC in SEC? Maybe even Dave Doeren (their HC)? Neither are exciting though.

Jim Chaney - Runs a pretty good offense at Georgia. He's been around the SEC and NFL a long time. Concerning that he has never been a HC though. Probably a reason for that. Just throwing some names out there that I haven't seen yet.

Then you think about OCs that fit our scheme and have a history of good offenses and you come up with guys like Mike Yurcich (Ok State OC) and Kevin Wilson (I know, I know) or Ryan Day at Ohio State under Urban.

Again, just throwing crap against a wall.