PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Scooba and all other Mod's!

msbulldog
11-27-2017, 10:03 AM
I've been getting error messages since 2:30 am, finally got on. Important time for Elite Dawgs, lot to chat about. I am sure the overload yesterday created the problems.

Political Hack
11-27-2017, 10:14 AM
It’s been crazy traffic. We’re the busiest MSU site and even though the servers were getting clogged yesterday that wasn’t the problem, vbulletin crashed today. Thankfully the CIO around here knows what the hell he’s doing and was able to get us back up!

ElitedawgRecruiting
11-27-2017, 10:22 AM
Pontotoc Electric does this shit to me if I am just four months late. Assholes

msbulldog
11-27-2017, 10:37 AM
It’s been crazy traffic. We’re the busiest MSU site and even though the servers were getting clogged yesterday that wasn’t the problem, vbulletin crashed today. Thankfully the CIO around here knows what the hell he’s doing and was able to get us back up!

I would assume the CIO is scooba, because he usually solves the problems! Whoever did it thank-you I have had to resort to my pay sites and other foreign sites. Elite Dawgs are family!

BulldogBear
11-27-2017, 10:40 AM
I would assume the CIO is scooba, because he usually solves the problems! Whoever did it thank-you I have had to resort to my pay sites and other foreign sites. Elite Dawgs are family!

+1

parabrave
11-27-2017, 10:43 AM
Was wondering what happened? Guess yesterday set all kinds of records. How many Ads were clicked?

ScoobaDawg
11-27-2017, 11:35 AM

Nope nope.. I don't touch the server level and I'm alright with that..
The man behind the scenes is the CIO and he does a damn good job.