PDA

View Full Version : The worst part of this weekend is, I won't even be able to enjoy the OM penalties...

IMissJack
11-26-2017, 09:48 PM

Ari Gold
11-26-2017, 09:50 PM
Why not... ??? Kick back and enjoy that place slowly crumble to the ground. And it has already started. Luke is about to get that job.
we are a better program right now that Tennessee . Think about that.
We will make a strong hire.

Mimi's Babies
11-26-2017, 09:53 PM
Why not... ??? Kick back and enjoy that place slowly crumble to the ground. And it has already started. Luke is about to get that job.
we are a better program right now that Tennessee . Think about that.
We will make a strong hire.

The OM mess is about to get REAL..... Really REAL for them.....

bostondawg
11-26-2017, 10:01 PM
Yep. Enjoy it guys. Have a beer and relax.

OM's sanctions are so bad that they just decided to retain Luke. What an awful hire. Their recruiting is tanking and soon Matt Luke won't have any of the old top recruits that were bought by the previous administration. He's a dead man walking already--they're basically hiring him on purpose so that they can blame him for a poor record and fire him later. And he's okay with that. I don't really use this word, but I think "cuck" would describe Luke pretty well.

Mimi's Babies
11-26-2017, 11:41 PM
Yep. Enjoy it guys. Have a beer and relax.

OM's sanctions are so bad that they just decided to retain Luke. What an awful hire. Their recruiting is tanking and soon Matt Luke won't have any of the old top recruits that were bought by the previous administration. He's a dead man walking already--they're basically hiring him on purpose so that they can blame him for a poor record and fire him later. And he's okay with that. I don't really use this word, but I think "cuck" would describe Luke pretty well.

Ole Matt has been a busy beaver over the holiday.... he is visiting our recruits.... holding meetings....