PDA

View Full Version : Take a step back

BayouDawg
11-26-2017, 09:30 PM
And think about a few things:
The last time we were looking for a head coach we were competing with Tennessee and Auburn. We ended up making better hires than both of them and our program wasn?t nearly as attractive as it is now.
I think we hold some advantages over Tennessee and Arkansas for sure. Arkansas isn?t easy to recruit to and Tennessee is a complete shit show.
Now A&M should probably be ahead of us on the totem pole. Their administration has been known to bungle things over the years though.
So just take a deep breath and relax. Let?s not go full retard just yet.

turkish
11-26-2017, 09:37 PM
Aubrun's guy won a Natty.

BayouDawg
11-26-2017, 09:48 PM
Aubrun's guy won a Natty.

How long did he last after cam and Gus left?

yjnkdawg
11-26-2017, 09:54 PM
And think about a few things:
The last time we were looking for a head coach we were competing with Tennessee and Auburn. We ended up making better hires than both of them and our program wasn?t nearly as attractive as it is now.
I think we hold some advantages over Tennessee and Arkansas for sure. Arkansas isn?t easy to recruit to and Tennessee is a complete shit show.
Now A&M should probably be ahead of us on the totem pole. Their administration has been known to bungle things over the years though.
So just take a deep breath and relax. Let?s not go full retard just yet.

Isn't TAMU probably going to hire Jimbo and then FSU will have a vacancy? If that happens then maybe they will hire Willie Taggart.

BayouDawg
11-26-2017, 09:56 PM
Isn't TAMU probably going to hire Jimbo and then FSU will have a vacancy? If that happens then maybe they will hire Willie Taggart.
Yea we probably aren?t fishing in the same pond as A&M or FSU.
I?m not as excited this time about the coaching search. Last time we knew we couldn?t do any worse. This time it is a watershed moment for the program.