PDA

View Full Version : Loafers has 17ed himself.

AlSwearengen
11-26-2017, 08:01 PM
If the stories are true, I doubt Mullen ever gets to the point of being able to respect Stricklin. If Mullen succeeds at Florida, loafers better walk a thin line and move the world to keep Mullen happy. The first hint of dissatisfaction with loafers and I could see a scenario where a popular Mullen gets a new a.d. that will keep him happy.

If Mullen isn?t popular there, well, they both get the axe.

Coach007
11-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Its the only reason why he was hired. To bring Mullen back if ever needed

lefty96
11-26-2017, 08:03 PM
I wish nothing but unemployment for loafers

msstatelp1
11-26-2017, 08:05 PM
If the stories are true, I doubt Mullen ever gets to the point of being able to respect Stricklin. If Mullen succeeds at Florida, loafers better walk a thin line and move the world to keep Mullen happy. The first hint of dissatisfaction with loafers and I could see a scenario where a popular Mullen gets a new a.d. that will keep him happy.

I've seen a lot more "Mullen isn't popular there" type comments from FL fans. Most still don't like him from the Offensive Coordinator days.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-26-2017, 08:05 PM
Neither Loafers nor Mullen will survive there long enough to be happy. Loafers is living in Foley’s shadow. Mullen has to now live in Urban’s shadow which lived in the HBC’s shadow. Mullen is a great coach. He is not an elite coach and will learn that lesson soon enough.

BulldogBear
11-26-2017, 08:28 PM
Florida is no longer dumpster fire. There is no dumpster left, just molten mettle. It will be a long rebuild and they won't have the patience for it. Times have changed in Florida and the big 3 are no longer stacking up all the athletes 3 deep and beyond. The guy that used to provide depth for Gators or Seminoles is now the guy starting at USF or FAU. Mullen could be gone in 3-4 years and he dang sure doesn't have the stones to win the big games. This is one reason the letter of the day for UF on September 29th will be...L

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-26-2017, 08:48 PM

What did he do to make Mullen lose so much respect for him?

Political Hack
11-26-2017, 08:52 PM
Florida fans aren’t happy. I love it. Can’t wait until he loses to FSU, UGA, and State next year. He’ll be on the hot seat after an 8-4 season.

Dawg61
11-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Mullen and Stricklin are Florida's problem now. Let's get us a coach

RougeDawg
11-26-2017, 09:19 PM
Don?t forget he has to play LSU every year too.

Let?s add in all the other programs he will have to recruit against down there. Going to be interesting to watch him crumble after leaving somewhere he could?ve retired fat and happy.