PDA

View Full Version : Dan has spoken

dawgday166
11-26-2017, 07:41 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21572374/florida-gators-make-mississippi-state-dan-mullen-new-head-coach

PMDawg
11-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Pathetic.

Goldendawg
11-26-2017, 07:47 PM
Writer couldn't even start the article accurately, Said Dan had been at State 6 years, so he averaged 10 victories a year for us.* Who knew?

Saltydog
11-26-2017, 07:51 PM
that piece of shit Stricklin. He's allegedly "family" and now he's ****ed us twice. Well thrice if you count the hiring of Ray.

MarcoRubio
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21572374/florida-gators-make-mississippi-state-dan-mullen-new-head-coach

What a fraud. What about "strain" you f*cking douche?

Also, Stricklin, your a slimy piece of shit.

BrunswickDawg
Writer couldn't even start the article accurately, Said Dan had been at State 6 years, so he averaged 10 victories a year for us.* Who knew?
ESPN has had that article prepped that long. Kinda of like The NY Times keeping prewritten obits on file for famous people.

lefty96
11-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Stricklin best do the holidays in Florida. He’s a special kind of douche.

Ari Gold
11-26-2017, 08:10 PM

Well the article was prob written 3 years ago, they just didn't edit it well..

Coursesuper
11-26-2017, 08:18 PM
Don't see a lot of dining out plans for the Stricklin clan on those visits to see the in laws.

RocketDawg
11-26-2017, 08:21 PM
ESPN has had that article prepped that long. Kinda of like The NY Times keeping prewritten obits on file for famous people.

Must've written it 3 years ago and forgot to change the numbers. :)

Dawg50
11-26-2017, 08:41 PM
He did not thank MSU for the opportunity and support he was given, or even mention State. Only about what he was him.

HaggardDawg
11-26-2017, 09:05 PM
I?ve bitten my toungue on this for years but people in our athletic department only liked Dan for one reason, because he was winning. The guy was a prick. No one liked him personally including most of his staff over the years except his boys. Everyone knew he had ONE dream job, and it wasn?t Florida. It was Georgia. Everyone in the athletic department knew this because apparently the prick liked to flap his gums. I appreciate what he did for us, but please Cohen don?t hire another smarmy yankee prick that thinks he?s better than us. I kind of hope that Dan was really just trying to use UF to get a raise from us and stay put but Cohen callled his bluff and told him to pound sand, you?re not getting another penny from us. I really hope that?s how it went down.

Bass Chaser
11-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Over/under before Dan’s sitting in a booth not coaching? I got 3 years.

yjnkdawg
11-26-2017, 09:14 PM
He did not thank MSU for the opportunity and support he was given, or even mention State. Only about what he was him.

Arrogance has not left him so not surprising.

3rdGen
11-26-2017, 09:18 PM
3 years , I am right there with you.

Lance Harbor
11-26-2017, 09:37 PM
He was hired to win. He did that. Be thankful.

I?ve bitten my toungue on this for years but people in our athletic department only liked Dan for one reason, because he was winning. The guy was a prick. No one liked him personally including most of his staff over the years except his boys. Everyone knew he had ONE dream job, and it wasn?t Florida. It was Georgia. Everyone in the athletic department knew this because apparently the prick liked to flap his gums. I appreciate what he did for us, but please Cohen don?t hire another smarmy yankee prick that thinks he?s better than us. I kind of hope that Dan was really just trying to use UF to get a raise from us and stay put but Cohen callled his bluff and told him to pound sand, you?re not getting another penny from us. I really hope that?s how it went down.

parabrave
11-26-2017, 09:54 PM
3 years , I am right there with you.

Give him 4. He is the next whipping boy for Smart. Oh yeah LSU is their west opp. Hope Coach O whips that ass also. On what he said about he and megan being happy to be there of course he is going to say that.

bluelightstar
11-26-2017, 09:57 PM
A little surprising that he has not even bothered to issue a statement thanking MSU for the opportunity

Saltydog
11-26-2017, 09:59 PM
NT