PDA

View Full Version : Fitz on Twitter, he gets it!

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Thank you coach Mullen for building this program into what it is today. But a program is bigger than 1 person! We pride ourselves on our ability to always give relentless effort and I am very excited to be able to lead this team to a new level next season! #HaiIState

msstate7
11-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Fitz, I love you, dude. For the love of God, please go off on Florida and OM next season

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:30 PM
The kids a winner!

Ari Gold
11-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Yeah he basically shot down any grad transfer rumors..

msstate7
11-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Yeah he basically shot down any grad transfer rumors..

Good deal. Gotta hold on to key now

DogsofAnarchy
11-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Thank you coach Mullen for building this program into what it is today. But a program is bigger than 1 person! We pride ourselves on our ability to always give relentless effort and I am very excited to be able to lead this team to a new level next season! #HaiIState

1 person a Family does not make!! Thanks Fitz for reminding all Dawgs of that!!

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:35 PM
I loved the program is bigger than 1 person shot. And then saying we going to the next level next year. Sounds like a man on a mission.

bluelightstar
11-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Good deal. Gotta hold on to key now

Key's tweets seem to indicate full buy-in. The way Mullen handled this, I'm pretty sure none of our current players are interested in following him.

msstate7
11-26-2017, 07:39 PM
Key's tweets seem to indicate full buy-in. The way Mullen handled this, I'm pretty sure none of our current players are interested in following him.

Excellent. Doubt we keep mayden though, so gotta get a qb.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:40 PM

Yeah he came off looking like Dan Tuberville. These kids are still young enough to believe what adults tell them to be the truth. It sucks that you have to find out later that people lie. Dan looks like a total douche to his players

redstickdawg
11-26-2017, 07:41 PM

I hope that our commits feel this way as well. I am just thankful that the shitirds are being targeted by the NCAA or we would be in real trouble with Mullen's desertion.