PDA

View Full Version : F*ck you Dan Mullen

MarcoRubio
11-26-2017, 07:25 PM
Just thought I'd counter the other touchy feely thread. Dan did OK here, but it's not like he was a volunteer. He got paid a shit load of money. Got everything he asked for. He didn't upgrade the facilities. MSU did. He didn't pay for shit. We owe him nothing. Not thanks not anything. Go to Florida and sword fight with fancy boy Stricklin.

Sorry, just don't see the need to thank him for anything.

Political Hack
11-26-2017, 07:26 PM
You get my vote.

3rdGen
11-26-2017, 07:27 PM
DILLY DILLY!

Hasu Dackds
11-26-2017, 07:27 PM
Honestly I’ll remember him more for almost getting it done with Cam and Dak, but ultimately getting bitchslapped.

dawgday166
11-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Nice!!! +1

Doggie_Style
11-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Honestly I?ll remember him more for almost getting it done with Cam and Dak, but ultimately getting bitchslapped.

Exactly, Dan was ?almost? an elite coach

BuckyIsAB****
11-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Dilly Dilly

the59dawg
11-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Mullin = sorry ass SOB with the ethic of a street corner whore. Megen also with her sorry whiny butt about how awful the people in the stores were to her. Would not efver want to go back there.

Maroonthirteen
11-26-2017, 07:34 PM
I will remember the Mullen era as winning the games we were to supposed to win and pussing out when it mattered the most.

Jackie era, a hard nose intense era with many upsets and a few WTF losses.

Bully13
11-26-2017, 07:36 PM
I've been thankful for 9 yrs. My thanks ended today. Agree with the threads author.

Dubuck Finner
11-26-2017, 07:42 PM
Deuces and we need to make the visitors locker room extra special for the UF game next year.

DownwardDawg
11-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Dilly Dilly!!!!!!

DogsofAnarchy
11-26-2017, 07:46 PM
I can tell y’all that I have never been more happy to know that there are people like me still in the world. Thanks Dan, but pardon me if we don’t kiss your overrated ass!! We did everything that whiny little bitch asked us to do and then he sneaks out after constantly causing turmoil in our recruiting. Bye Bitch!! See you in September!!

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:46 PM
+1000 on all the above!

Bullsy
11-26-2017, 07:51 PM
I can tell y’all that I have never been more happy to know that there are people like me still in the world. Thanks Dan, but pardon me if we don’t kiss your overrated ass!! We did everything that whiny little bitch asked us to do and then he sneaks out after constantly causing turmoil in our recruiting. Bye Bitch!! See you in September!!

DILLY damn DILLY

Bullsy
11-26-2017, 07:52 PM
You’re either with us or against us. Bring it on next year

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-26-2017, 07:55 PM
Bitch should thank us for giving his ass his first shot

Activated Alpha
11-26-2017, 07:57 PM
This is what I'm curious about. How does our collective fanbase feel about this? I've seen several people on facebook say that UF is better than state and how they're happy for them. So is most of the fanbase pissed off about this or happy for them?

RocketDawg
11-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Can't disagree with a word you said.

West Tn Dawg
11-26-2017, 08:19 PM
AMEN! We paid him well for what he did. Actually, he didn't give us what he should have given for the pay he received.
Move on and kick his ass next September!

bomanishus
11-26-2017, 08:26 PM
"I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna win a championship here at MSU and after that i'm gonna win another one!"

so many words, so much noise....

bobtail bob
11-26-2017, 08:26 PM
F****k him. We were patient with this prick and paid him well. I hope he is a huge failure and enjoys Spurrier analysing every move he makes.

WildDawg
11-26-2017, 08:31 PM
"I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna win a championship here at MSU and after that i'm gonna win another one!"

so many words, so much noise....

That was before he blew a game with OM....with or without Fitz. Lesser teams beat them this year with a weak QB, which is where we were after the second series.

maroonmania
11-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Really I was more excited to have Mullen for what he MIGHT do over the next few years than what he had done so far. Seriously, hard to believe that UF would break the bank over a guy that has only gone better than 8-4 once in his entire 9 year tenure at State. Only thing Mullen really accomplished at MSU was the #1 ranking for a 5 week stretch and he still let things fall apart at the end of that season losing 3 of the last 4. The rest has all just been making minor bowls (which granted is good for us but not good for FL). I do feel like though he had finally figured out the recruiting thing with top line QBs on the way and the possibility of us finally moving up a level was exciting. Now there is no guarantee we get any of those QBs to actually sign along with a lot of the other recruits we have committed. A shame Mullen left MSU without ever really maximizing what he could have done here. I know one thing, he better do WAY better than 7 or 8 wins a year at Florida or he will be out the door before he has a chance to get settled in.

RocketDawg
11-26-2017, 08:41 PM
That was before he blew a game with OM....with or without Fitz. Lesser teams beat them this year with a weak QB, which is where we were after the second series.

I think now he didn't care if we won or lost that game. He was in the middle of negotiations with Florida at that time, reportedly. Florida sure is confident of his potential because we were overpaying him for what he'd accomplished, and they have almost doubled that.

bluelightstar
11-26-2017, 09:54 PM
I think now he didn't care if we won or lost that game. He was in the middle of negotiations with Florida at that time, reportedly. Florida sure is confident of his potential because we were overpaying him for what he'd accomplished, and they have almost doubled that.

Add to that Matt Wyatt's report that Mullen was going to UT if UF had not called, and it's clear to see that he's a snake in the grass.

yjnkdawg
11-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Just thought I'd counter the other touchy feely thread. Dan did OK here, but it's not like he was a volunteer. He got paid a shit load of money. Got everything he asked for. He didn't upgrade the facilities. MSU did. He didn't pay for shit. We owe him nothing. Not thanks not anything. Go to Florida and sword fight with fancy boy Stricklin.

I think he may have to meet Foley and Spurrier's expectations and not Stricklin's. So he had better make sure he has a supply of swords and all are razor sharp . dilly dilly

parabrave
11-26-2017, 10:25 PM
This is what I'm curious about. How does our collective fanbase feel about this? I've seen several people on facebook say that UF is better than state and how they're happy for them. So is most of the fanbase pissed off about this or happy for them?

Their Fanbase on a few of their boards were not to happy with door #3. One of their sites had about 70% of the threads deleted. On another one I didn't see one positive thread. They were all in on Frost and Kelly. Dan is about to be their Coach O.

BulldogBear
11-26-2017, 10:41 PM
Really I was more excited to have Mullen for what he MIGHT do over the next few years than what he had done so far. Seriously, hard to believe that UF would break the bank over a guy that has only gone better than 8-4 once in his entire 9 year tenure at State. Only thing Mullen really accomplished at MSU was the #1 ranking for a 5 week stretch and he still let things fall apart at the end of that season losing 3 of the last 4. The rest has all just been making minor bowls (which granted is good for us but not good for FL). I do feel like though he had finally figured out the recruiting thing with top line QBs on the way and the possibility of us finally moving up a level was exciting. Now there is no guarantee we get any of those QBs to actually sign along with a lot of the other recruits we have committed. A shame Mullen left MSU without ever really maximizing what he could have done here. I know one thing, he better do WAY better than 7 or 8 wins a year at Florida or he will be out the door before he has a chance to get settled in.

It better be way way better if he wants more than four years. Let's look at his record at MSU and give him credit for an extra win each season because, you know, Florida. We'll also give him credit for winning a bowl in 2009.

2009: 7-6
2010: 10-3
2011: 8-5
2012: 9-4

No need to go any further. He gone.

Bothrops
11-26-2017, 10:46 PM

**** touchy feely threads and the people who write them. They are bullshit people, and this is a bullshit scenario to be in, and we're in it. The media will continue to ridicule us for years to come.

TimberBeast
11-26-2017, 11:12 PM
17 him and 17 him again when he gets fired in 4 years. 17 Stricklin's traitor ass too.

Bothrops
11-27-2017, 12:48 AM
Just thought I'd bump this thread.

3rdGen
11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
17 HIM, 17 HIM, 17 HIM, 17 HIM, 17 HIM, All we needed was two more years out of him. THAT IS ALL! Everyone knows whoever florida hires will be out in 3 years. He would have had a chance to leave then. Just speaking truth.
He can go straight to hell with OM and Stricklin too.
17EM ALL!!!!

shannondawg
11-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Things look brighter now, we have a chance to get us a coach that can win big games , beat bama and go to Atlanta, Our last one couldn't.

BulldogDX55
11-27-2017, 10:00 AM
I just learned today from a family friend of Fitz's that he was completely blindsided by this. Dude couldn't even tell his rising senior QB. That's messed up.