PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from our players?

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:23 PM
Just curious to see if anyone has heard from any of our players on Mullen leaving.

dawgday166
11-26-2017, 07:24 PM
I saw a snapshot of a tweet from Fitz. It was a classy one. Great kid.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:25 PM
I love Fitz. Gotta be kinda crappy for him with what all he?s been through this week.

fader2103
11-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Brandon Bryant not happy

bluelightstar
11-26-2017, 07:29 PM
There's a post on SPS saying that Bryant did an Instagram video basically saying that Mullen called them in last week and said he wasn't going anywhere; and he was excited for next year because it would be the best team he'd ever coached. Bryant's view was basically that he didn't need to make this big spectacle and then turn into a liar. I agree.

Commercecomet24
11-26-2017, 07:32 PM
There's a post on SPS saying that Bryant did an Instagram video basically saying that Mullen called them in last week and said he wasn't going anywhere; and he was excited for next year because it would be the best team he'd ever coached. Bryant's view was basically that he didn't need to make this big spectacle and then turn into a liar. I agree.

Absolutely agree on that. Makes him look like a total lying douche. Dan Tuberville

BulldogBear
11-26-2017, 07:48 PM
Agree. If all else was the same but he hadn't assured players he was staying I would be like sorry to see you go but thanks for the good times. But as it happened the way it did, I want that game next season circled on the calendar. Let him bring that orange and blue dumpster fire in here, then let him leave with no doubt he made a dumb decision. I think playing Florida next year is going to give our boys some probably much needed early season focus, determination, and motivation.

RocketDawg
11-26-2017, 07:55 PM
Absolutely agree on that. Makes him look like a total lying douche. Dan Tuberville

Well, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. In this case he not only LOOKS like one, his IS one.