PDA

View Full Version : Slive Rule

Really Clark?
11-26-2017, 07:03 PM
Can we put that to rest now? If a bigger school in conference wants your coach, the SEC won't stop them

TUSK
11-26-2017, 07:27 PM
Can we put that to rest now? If a bigger school in conference wants your coach, the SEC won't stop them

The odds of the simultaneous existence of Bigfoot, Nessie, and the Chupacabra were better than the odds of the "Slive Rule" existence...

Coach34
11-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Tried to tell Hack that last night

Political Hack
11-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Lasted 19 years and through slives entire tenure but dies two years years into Sankey’s.

I think Sankey veto’d it.

nsvltndog
11-26-2017, 07:33 PM
There was a lot of talk that Slive prevented Tennessee from pursuing Mullen back when UT hired Dooley.

Political Hack
11-26-2017, 07:35 PM
There was a lot of talk that Slive prevented Tennessee from pursuing Mullen back when UT hired Dooley.

That happened and is how i knew about it. Sankey must’ve tanked it or just stopped enforcing it. Obviously its never been a written rule or official bylaw.

RougeDawg
11-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Slive also protected the SEC from NCAA sanctions. Sankey is a pansy.

redstickdawg
11-26-2017, 07:51 PM
That happened and is how i knew about it. Sankey must’ve tanked it or just stopped enforcing it. Obviously its never been a written rule or official bylaw.

I highly doubt that something as illegal as that would ever be written down and it is best that it is gone along with slime. Slime protected the shitbirds from the ncaa and is in part responsible for their issues as he turned a blind eye and didn't allow others to report to the ncaa either.