PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who gets on here talking about their sources

Dawgology
11-26-2017, 05:46 PM
Regarding who we are talking to to replace Mullen can kiss my grits. I know rumors are encouraged but every damn one of y?all were wrong as wrong can be on ALL of this.

This has totally ****ed us over at this point. We were poised to take the next step in recruiting and with our instate rival on the verge of NCAA sanctions we could have finally closed them out.

Now this...the most ******* MState thing ever.

fader2103
11-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Well guess what the violations will still be there.

Roy Munson
11-26-2017, 05:50 PM
Regarding who we are talking to to replace Mullen can kiss my grits. I know rumors are encouraged but every damn one of y?all were wrong as wrong can be on ALL of this.

This has totally ****ed us over at this point. We were poised to take the next step in recruiting and with our instate rival on the verge of NCAA sanctions we could have finally closed them out.

Now this...the most ******* MState thing ever.

You do realize that this type stuff changes hourly, right? I?m over it. Same shit different verse after every egg bowl for the last decade or so.

Political Hack
11-26-2017, 05:52 PM
Florida struck out on Kelly and Frost and had to throw insane money at Mullen over night. Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever expected him to go to florida. Not Dak, not Keenum, not Cohen. But he’s gone. They paid a coach $8 million (told that number don’t know if it’s confirmed or not) that went 14-11 the last two years because they panicked. Someone told me a funny tweet earlier...

Tennessee is pissed they couldn’t get Mullen.

State is pissed they couldn’t keep Mullen.

And Florida is pissed they got stuck with Mullen.

LC Dawg
11-26-2017, 06:00 PM
Florida struck out on Kelly and Frost and had to throw insane money at Mullen over night. Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever expected him to go to florida. Not Dak, not Keenum, not Cohen. But he’s gone. They paid a coach $8 million (told that number don’t know if it’s confirmed or not) that went 14-11 the last two years because they panicked. Someone told me a funny tweet earlier...

The more I think about it this may be the main reason Mullen went to Florida. He knew they had struck out and were panicking and he made them pay him 8M. He knows they didn?t want to but he made them. It?s the ultimate **** you move to Stricklin and he?s a big enough asshole to do it. I?m curious to see how much of it is guaranteed.

Activated Alpha
11-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Well I'm not going to get my hopes up on the Ncaa making this any better. Until I actually see the penalties, then everything is conjecture at this point

bluelightstar
11-26-2017, 06:07 PM
Early rumors are that the UF deal is north of $7m, which is ridiculous.

RocketDawg
11-26-2017, 06:10 PM

It's kind of odd that A&M fired Sumlin with an 8-4 record, and Florida may have just almost doubled Mullen's salary for the same record. And both are in the West.