Dubuck Finner
11-26-2017, 05:51 PM
I agree, just wondering if anybody heard anything yet

Coach007
11-26-2017, 06:07 PM
Gone with Mullen to Fl

Dubuck Finner
11-26-2017, 06:17 PM
Hearing grantham will stay and join Mullen later, if so, just leave now, be gone

Bothrops
11-26-2017, 06:20 PM
We are going to suck.

dmdezigns
11-26-2017, 06:30 PM
If Grantham is staying why isn't he interim head coach?

Spiderman
11-26-2017, 06:32 PM
If Grantham is staying why isn't he interim head coach?

makes me think he is gone too. If not, dumb as hell for him to not be the interim

Ezsoil
11-26-2017, 07:22 PM
We are going to suck.

That's what we thought in Baseball and women's basketball and even when Mullen was hired .....we hired unknown assistants..... it worked out....

Mullen's formula was simple.... schedule four cupcakes for out of conference and win a minimum of 3 SEC games... any coach should be able to operate in a similar plan....his road will be a bit tougher at Florida as they have Florida State on the schedule every year and have LSU as their permanent west opponent...throw in Georgia may become his Alabama..... and I bet the alumni will be calling for his head after 2 years...and let's not discuss his record against ranked teams .....

BB30
11-26-2017, 07:36 PM
Let’s not act like Florida doesn’t have some built in advantages that we don’t have either. Being objective, Florida is the better job if you are strictly in it to win a championship. He has made plenty of money over the last few years. He probably wants to see if he can win it all. This decision wasn’t about risk management or money. He saw this as his best opportunity to get to a program where he could realistically compete for a national championship year in and year out. He was there with urban and knows what he is walking in to. I don’t think he is worried about failing and being fired 3 years from now. He’s a competitor.

Now, I’m not saying we are a bad job or you can’t win a championship here. But being objective, any sane person wouldn’t argue that he doesn’t have a better chance to do that at Florida.

We will get to see just how good of a coach he really is. He may just be a 7-9 win coach and his deficiencies here might play out the same at UF. We need to focus on getting the best coaching staff we can get and continue to build on what Dan started.

Thrill1
11-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Grantham will be joining Mullen, but his son will be playing for a state title on Friday in Oxford. Can?t see him missing that.