PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Mullen

Lord McBuckethead
11-26-2017, 05:15 PM
1. Thanks for doing what you have done at MSU. Since Dec 6, 2008 you have transformed MSU into something better than it was. I personally believe FL is probably the worst place you could go, but you will have to live with that in 3 years. Not me.

2. Wish we could keep Grantham. I appreciated the way his team plays hard and just got after it. Let him coach as an interim and see what happens.

3. Until the ink is dry, I am still a Mullen man, first and foremost I am a MSU fan.

Reason2succeed
11-26-2017, 05:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/26n79z2k04VqTSv7i/source.gif

Reason2succeed
11-26-2017, 05:46 PM
There’s never a good time to leave but Dan gave us 9 years against OM’s worse cheating in decades.

We have talent on the roster and talent committed.

Great recruiting classes are coming up in the State and OM will be a smoldering pile.

Our national profile has been changed. He has shown that a good coach can win consistently at State.

He put us on the map with consistency and not just as a flash in the pan like JWS.

We are not under investigation (knock on wood).

Our players have not taken over the locker room and are not embarrassments.

The next coach will have no excuses. A better play caller and a better recruiter should take State to the next level. I would give Charlie Strong a call but there a several good hires that I think we could get and some of that is because of “Dan Walsh.”