PDA

View Full Version : What we should do

MoreCowbell
11-26-2017, 04:12 PM
With 2018 looking like best team we have ever had this hire is important. Don?t want to shake things up too much. Grantham likely gone with Mullen so I would Hire Geoff Collins as head coach and will keep the defensive side of the ball rolling and I would hire Brian Johnson back to become the O.C since our players liked him and he is familiar with Starkville and our offensive scheme.

Reason2succeed
11-26-2017, 04:17 PM
Collins has shown me nothing as a HC. I’d rather have Hud who at least had some success before the NCAA issues. Hopefully he’s learned from that. Plus he was already recruiting this region.

Bama_Dawg
11-26-2017, 04:20 PM
Steve Campbell. That's what we should do instead of this craziness

MoreCowbell
11-26-2017, 04:28 PM
Campbell would be my 1st choice but I see him as the Mullen of the Big12, holding out for a top job

Bama_Dawg
11-26-2017, 04:33 PM
Campbell would be my 1st choice but I see him as the Mullen of the Big12, holding out for a top job

We talking the same Campbell? I'm talking the Central Arkansas one. Used to be at MGCCC

MoreCowbell
11-26-2017, 05:00 PM
Nvm I thought you meant Iowa St coach. Someone mentioned Todd Monken, that?s be a home run IMO

WPS
11-26-2017, 07:25 PM
Steve Campbell. That's what we should do instead of this craziness

I love Campbell but going from the Southland to the SEC is a big jump.

I think he ends up at Troy eventually.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-26-2017, 08:00 PM
With 2018 looking like best team we have ever had this hire is important. Don?t want to shake things up too much. Grantham likely gone with Mullen so I would Hire Geoff Collins as head coach and will keep the defensive side of the ball rolling and I would hire Brian Johnson back to become the O.C since our players liked him and he is familiar with Starkville and our offensive scheme.

Geoff Collins as Head Coach?!?! Please take off from posting two weeks.

Then quit permanently.