PDA

View Full Version : Most MSU thing EVAH!

Saltydog
11-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Just when we thought the stars would align and MSU football was on the edge of something great this shit happens.

We lose at home to a bad UM team and allowed their best player and most hated (who happens to be from Starkville) to torch our ass. Nope, that's not MSU enough. We lose our star QB to a bad injury and then lose the best coach in school history to our former AD, who is a MSU alum and the son in law of one of MSU's greatest players ever. All of this as UM faces harsh NCAA sanctions that could cripple their program. This setback will mitigate some of the gap that I thought we were building between our program and UM.

TrapGame
11-26-2017, 03:48 PM
Salty, the way this is going I fully expect ole miss to get a hand written apology from the NCAA with no sanctions whatsoever.

Saltydog
11-26-2017, 03:53 PM
older than most of the posters here but I've witnessed State's overall football futility for 50 years. Every time I've thought we were on the verge of something special something happens. I'll give whoever we hire a fair chance but anyone that thinks this doesn't set us back is in denial. How much remains to be seen but it's a setback nonetheless.

Political Hack
11-26-2017, 03:54 PM
I feel the same right now.

starkvegasdawg
11-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Salty, the way this is going I fully expect ole miss to get a hand written apology from the NCAA with no sanctions whatsoever.

Hell, they?ll probably give us penalties now instead of tsun.

Dawgface
11-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Yep. 9 over 3 will be the topping on the cake.

WSOPdawg
11-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Yup, feels like a punch in the gut because it's gonna un-do the inroads we made with recruiting at a time when we should really be getting ready to take advantage of the TCUN / NCAA mess. It just sucks!!!